1. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
4. Most important element.
9. A doctor's degree in music.
13. A message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter.
16. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
17. A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal).
18. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
19. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
20. Morning glory.
22. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
24. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
25. Remove gas from.
26. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
28. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
30. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Lodine).
32. A shoe covering the ankle.
34. A narrow way or road.
36. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
39. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
41. Multiple collisions of vehicles.
44. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
45. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
46. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
48. Type genus of the Anatidae.
49. (informal) Of the highest quality.
51. The twelfth month of the civil year.
53. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
54. The leader of an Arab village or family.
56. An associate degree in nursing.
57. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. The mathematics of generalized arithmetical operations.
62. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
63. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
64. In a straight unbroken line of descent from parent to child.
65. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
67. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
69. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
71. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
72. In addition.
73. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
75. Lower in esteem.
77. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
81. (chemistry) Relating to or containing an alkali.
85. African mahogany trees.
88. Given or having a specified name.
90. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
92. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
96. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
97. Excessively fat.
98. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
100. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
101. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
102. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
103. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
104. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
1. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
2. King of France elected in 987 and founding the Capetian dynasty (940-996).
3. A cardinal number represented as 1 followed by 100 zeros (ten raised to the power of a hundred).
4. An Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan.
5. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
6. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
7. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
8. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
9. One species.
10. A state of individual psychological well-being based upon a sense of confidence and usefulness and purpose.
11. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
12. French composer noted for his experimentalism and rejection of romanticism (1866-1925).
13. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
14. The content of cognition.
15. A bluish shade of green.
21. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
23. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. Extremely pleasant in a gentle way.
31. Type genus of the family Lepadidae.
33. A chain of connected ideas or passages or objects so arranged that each member is closely related to the preceding and following members (especially a series of patristic comments elucidating Christian dogma).
35. The act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan).
37. Of or relating to lizards.
38. A topical sulfonamide (trade name Sulamyd) used to treat eye infections.
40. Having two feet.
42. Used in or intended for inhaling.
43. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
47. Prolific Flemish baroque painter.
50. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
52. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
55. The financial means whereby one lives.
59. Roman general under Julius Caesar in the Gallic wars.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
66. Large scissors with strong blades.
68. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
70. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
74. Arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks.
76. God of war.
78. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
79. Squash bugs.
80. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
82. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
83. An iconic mental representation.
84. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
86. Not easy.
87. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
89. A town in north central Oklahoma.
90. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
93. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
95. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
99. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.