1. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
9. In bed.
13. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
16. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
17. Indigo bush.
18. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
19. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
20. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
22. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
25. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
26. Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces.
30. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. That is to say.
34. (Greek mythology) A woman transformed into a Gorgon by Athena.
42. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
45. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
47. Having finished or arrived at completion.
48. An overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety.
51. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
52. Being one more than three.
54. Any of numerous venomous fanged snakes of warmer parts of both hemispheres.
55. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
58. A piece of land held under the feudal system.
60. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
63. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
65. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
67. Covert and involved plotting to achieve your ends.
69. Half the width of an em.
70. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
72. German playwright and leader of the Enlightenment (1729-1781).
75. Informal terms for journalists.
78. A state in midwestern United States.
81. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
82. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
86. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
89. Highly excited.
91. United States dancer and pioneer of modern dance (1878-1927).
93. Being here now.
94. Being of delicate or slender build.
95. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
97. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
98. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
99. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
100. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
101. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
1. Very spiny and dense evergreen shrub with fragrant golden-yellow flowers.
2. Any system of principles or beliefs.
3. Used of idealized country life.
4. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. A region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
7. A large quantity of written matter.
8. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
11. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
12. A light touch or stroke.
13. The closing section of a musical composition.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
21. The animal order including amoebas.
23. A state in northwestern North America.
27. God of love and erotic desire.
28. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
29. A member of the lowest or worker Hindu caste.
32. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. Relatively deep or strong.
36. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
37. A city and port in northern Jutland.
38. Free of trouble and worry and care.
39. A small indefinite number.
40. Not invited or requested.
41. Young plant or tree grown from a seed.
43. (usually plural) A destructive action.
44. Being nine more than ninety.
46. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
49. A city in southeastern South Korea on the Korean Strait.
50. Hold back to a later time.
53. A member of the tribe of Franks who settled in the Netherlands in the 4th century AD.
56. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
57. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
59. Made dirty or foul.
64. Sign jointly.
66. A sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury.
67. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
68. A B vitamin that prevents beriberi.
69. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
71. Tag the base runner to get him out.
73. A state in north central United States.
74. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
75. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
76. Having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy.
77. Chief of the Vanir.
79. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
80. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
83. A knee-length pleated tartan skirt.
84. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
85. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
87. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
88. Type genus of the Anatidae.
90. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
91. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
92. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
96. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.