1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
9. A White Protestant of Anglo-Saxon ancestry.
13. A preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
18. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
19. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. Type genus of the Pipridae containing the typical manakins.
22. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
23. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
24. A long steep slope or cliff at the edge of a plateau or ridge.
26. One of the islands of Saint Christopher-Nevis.
27. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
29. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
32. The capital of Egypt and the largest city in Africa.
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
40. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
43. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
47. An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of a proenzyme to an active enzyme.
49. Slender tactile process on the jaws of a fish.
50. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
51. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
52. A device that controls amount of light admitted.
54. Channel into a new direction.
55. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
57. Type and sole genus of the family Albulidae.
59. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
60. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
61. Of or relating to the spleen.
62. A genus of Platalea.
64. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
66. Any of a group of storm gods.
67. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
68. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
69. God of death.
72. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
74. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
75. A state in southeastern United States.
76. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
77. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
80. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
82. Lie adjacent to another.
84. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
87. Divisible by two.
90. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
92. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
93. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
95. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
97. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
98. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
99. Chief port of Yemen.
100. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
101. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
102. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. A store or supply (especially of food or clothing or arms).
5. A unit of pressure.
6. Passing or able to pass air in and out of the lungs normally.
7. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
8. Held in servitude.
9. Telephone line (Wide Area Telephone Service).
10. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. A large and stately mansion.
13. Spanish architect who was a leading exponent of art nouveau in Europe (1852-1926).
14. Relating to or near the ulna.
15. Do wrongly or improperly.
25. Restart and engine, for example.
28. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
30. A radioactive transuranic element.
31. Showing or characterized by broad-mindedness.
34. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
35. Grey or green or brown mineral similar to mica and containing aluminum and potassium sulphates.
36. Type genus of the family Portunidae.
37. Walk about.
38. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
41. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
42. A hairdresser who cuts hair and shaves beards as a trade.
44. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
45. Experiencing motion sickness.
46. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
48. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
53. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
56. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
63. A city in northern Mexico on the Rio Grande opposite El Paso.
65. Founder of Buddhism.
66. A store or supply (especially of food or clothing or arms).
70. (Old Testament) A son of Jacob and forefather of one of the tribes of Israel.
71. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary and stimulates growth of Graafian follicles in female mammals, and activates sperm-forming cells in male mammals.
73. Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
74. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
75. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
78. Affect with wonder.
79. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
81. The production of young from an egg.
82. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
83. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
85. A state in New England.
86. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
88. Expel, as of gases and odors.
89. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
91. Used in combination to denote the middle.
94. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
95. Being nine more than ninety.
96. A public promotion of some product or service.