1. A bachelor's degree in theology.
4. Jordan's port.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. Liveliness and energy.
16. The fatty flesh of eel.
17. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
18. Morally bad or wrong.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
24. An important question that is in dispute and must be settled.
26. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
27. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
28. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
29. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
32. Greek god of light.
37. A state in New England.
38. Showing empathy or ready comprehension of others' states.
41. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
45. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
47. A member of an Algonquian people formerly living in Maryland between Chesapeake Bay and the Potomac river.
48. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
50. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
53. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
55. A weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel).
56. An electrically charged particle.
57. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
58. By bad luck.
61. Experiencing or expressing gladness or joy.
63. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
64. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
65. Of or relating to or near the nares.
66. The act of refusing a request.
67. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
68. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
70. Type genus of the Dipodidae.
72. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
73. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
76. An enclosed space.
79. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
81. Little known Kamarupan languages.
83. Inclined to waste time and lag behind.
88. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
91. (psychology) An urge to accept or approach a situation or an object.
93. An ancient city on the Nile in Egypt.
95. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
96. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
97. Swiss mathematician (1707-1783).
99. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
100. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
101. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
102. In a wry manner.
103. Occupied or in the control of.
104. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
1. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
2. Being here now.
3. Whiten with Blanco.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. A genus of Psittacidae.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
8. Used of idealized country life.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. The eleventh month of the civil year.
11. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
12. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
13. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
14. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
15. A formal expression of praise.
21. Of or related to or made of wool.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
25. 100 satangs equal 1 baht.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
31. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
33. A mechanically operated piano that uses a roll of perforated paper to activate the keys.
34. Treated with excessive indulgence.
35. Any of various amines (such as putrescine or cadaverine) formed by the action of putrefactive bacteria.
36. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
39. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
40. Resembling glass in transparency or translucency.
42. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
43. Not worth using.
44. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
46. Of or relating to or associated with the moon.
49. The square of a body of any size of type.
51. Of or in or relating to the nose.
52. New World chameleons.
54. New Zealand conifer.
59. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
60. A set whose members are members of another set.
62. A wooden hand tool with a pointed end.
69. In a manner lacking interest or vitality.
71. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
74. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
75. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
77. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
78. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
80. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
81. Fiddler crabs.
82. Again but in a new or different way.
84. A city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan.
85. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
86. A principle or condition that customarily governs behavior.
87. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
88. An informal term for a father.
89. Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit.
90. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
92. Of inferior or mixed breed.
94. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
98. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).