1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. Watery fluid of the blood that resembles plasma but contains fibrinogen.
9. A narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework.
13. Type genus of the Muridae.
16. An honorary law degree.
17. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
18. A Loloish language.
19. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
20. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
22. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
24. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
25. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
26. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
28. Protected by armor (used of persons or things military).
30. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
33. A copper-nickel alloy with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient.
34. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
35. Highly excited.
37. Eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
39. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
41. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
43. Argue over petty things.
47. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
50. Cactus having yellow flowers and purple fruits.
52. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
55. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
56. A proinflammatory cytokine that is produced by white blood cells (monocytes and macrophages).
58. English monk and scholar (672-735).
59. A humorous play on words.
60. A loose cloak with a hood.
62. Not divisible by two.
63. Order by virtue of superior authority.
65. An elaborate song for solo voice.
66. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
69. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
70. Military barracks in a garrison town.
74. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
75. Towards the side away from the wind.
76. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
78. (informal) Exceptionally good.
81. Web-footed diving seabirds of northern seas.
85. Not easy.
87. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
90. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
91. 100 pfennigs equal 1 Deutsche Mark.
94. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
95. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
96. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
98. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
100. (informal) Roused to anger.
101. Remaining after all deductions.
102. Indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly.
103. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
104. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
105. Half the width of an em.
1. Of or relating to alga.
2. A tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area.
3. The segment of the public that is easily influenced by mass media (chiefly British).
4. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
5. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
6. Disparaging terms for the common people.
7. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
8. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
9. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
10. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
11. Of or concerning this or that.
12. Type genus of the Haemulidae.
13. Black-and-white diving bird of northern seas.
14. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
15. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
21. Entangle or catch in in or as if in a mesh.
23. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. Blatant or sensational promotion.
29. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
31. Extremely pleasing.
32. Fully ripe.
36. The shell (metal casing) in which a train of gears is sealed.
38. Showing fear and lack of confidence.
40. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
42. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
44. A step in walking or running.
45. Someone whose reasoning is subtle and often specious.
46. A soft light woolen fabric.
48. The capital and largest city of Georgia on the Kura river.
49. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
51. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
53. Small genus of deciduous West Indian trees or shrubs.
54. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
64. Leave a camp.
67. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
68. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
71. Someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication.
72. A branch of the Tai languages.
73. Rupture in smooth muscle tissue through which a bodily structure protrudes.
77. Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land.
79. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
80. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
82. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
83. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
84. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
86. Fraught with extreme danger.
88. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
89. An informal term for a father.
92. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
93. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
97. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
99. A state in east central United States.