1. The month following February and preceding April.
4. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
9. An African grass economically important as a cereal grass (yielding white flower of good quality) as well as for forage and hay.
13. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
16. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
17. The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
18. A Scottish word.
19. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
20. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
21. Of or relating to or supporting Islamism.
22. Used by southerners for an inhabitant of a northern state in the United States (especially a Union soldier).
24. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
26. A (usually) large and scholarly book.
27. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. Any fungus of the family Hygrophoraceae having gills that are more or less waxy in appearance.
32. Being ten more than eighty.
34. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
35. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
36. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
38. Adopted in order to deceive.
42. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
45. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
48. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
49. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
50. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
51. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
52. Tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears.
53. A river that rises in northeastern New Mexico and flows eastward into Oklahoma where it becomes a tributary of the Arkansas River.
57. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
59. A period of time spent sleeping.
60. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
66. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
67. Support column consisting of a steel cylinder filled with concrete.
70. (prosody) The accent in a metrical foot of verse.
72. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
73. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
75. Having a usually specified type of handle.
77. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
82. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
83. Creation that is created again or anew.
84. Mix up or confuse.
86. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
90. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
91. United States sculptor (1860-1936).
94. Channel into a new direction.
96. A periodic paperback publication.
97. Express or utter with a hiss.
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
99. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
100. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
101. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
102. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
103. Erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers.
104. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
1. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
2. Jordan's port.
4. Black tropical American cuckoo.
5. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
6. Australian evergreen shrubs.
7. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
8. Type genus of the Cimicidae.
9. Measuring instrument for indicating speed of rotation.
10. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
12. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
13. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
14. A European river.
15. Clarified butter used in Indian cookery.
23. Norwegian explorer of the Arctic and director of the League of Nations relief program for refugees of World War I (1861-1930).
25. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
28. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. Crouch or curl up.
37. The act of rising upward into the air.
39. A colloidal gel in which water is the dispersion medium.
40. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
41. Marked by extreme anger.
43. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
44. Communicated in the form of words.
46. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
47. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
54. A drug (trade name Inocor) used intravenously in heart failure.
55. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
56. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
61. A native of ancient Troy.
64. Fastened with stitches.
65. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
68. Tibetan Buddhism having great variety in its ritual practices and a complex hierarchical organization.
69. Noisy talk.
71. With eagerness.
72. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
74. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
76. A state in southeastern United States.
78. Tie again or anew.
79. Occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion.
80. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
81. American Revolutionary patriot.
85. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
86. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
87. An Asian river between China and Russia.
88. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
89. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
92. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
95. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.