1. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. A master's degree in business.
16. (Irish) The sea personified.
17. Order by virtue of superior authority.
18. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
19. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
20. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
22. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
24. Garlic mayonnaise.
25. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
26. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
32. A quantity of no importance.
33. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
34. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
36. A slow pace of running.
40. An enclosed space.
46. Strike sharply.
49. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
50. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
51. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
52. A severe recurring vascular headache.
54. British writer noted for romantic adventure novels (1856-1925).
55. Of or in or relating to the nose.
57. A glass for beer.
59. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
60. English explorer and admiral who was the first Englishman to circumnavigate the globe and who helped to defeat the Spanish Armada (1540-1596).
61. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
62. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
63. Tie again or anew.
65. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
69. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
71. Used of a single unit or thing.
72. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) From that fact or reason or as a result.
74. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
77. The amount a salary is increased.
80. Not thin.
83. Irish abbess.
85. Lacking leadership.
87. A city in northern India.
88. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
89. Goddess of the heavens and married love.
91. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
93. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
95. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
97. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
98. A doctor's degree in education.
99. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
100. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
101. An affirmative.
1. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
2. Type genus of the Meliaceae.
3. Earlier in time.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
7. An island republic on the island of Iceland.
8. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
9. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
10. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
11. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
12. A doctor's degree in religion.
13. A master's degree in fine arts.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
15. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
21. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
23. The sport of gliding on skates.
27. A state in north central United States.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. Adorned by inlays.
35. An often persistent bodily disorder or disease.
37. Someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication.
38. Lie upon.
39. A woman's sleeveless undergarment.
41. The capital of Turkey.
42. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
43. Of or pertaining to the Avesta (sacred text of Zoroastrianism).
44. (anatomy) Of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart).
45. The waterfront of a seaside town.
47. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
48. Before noon.
53. (informal) A man who is (usually) old and/or eccentric.
56. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
58. Club consisting of a heavy stick (often bamboo) bound with iron.
64. A dry scab formed on the skin following a burn or cauterization of the skin.
66. Evoking or deserving hatred.
67. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
70. A polite name for any woman.
73. Being ten more than seventy.
74. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
75. Excessive desire to acquire or possess more (esp material wealth) than one needs or deserves.
76. Having services engaged for a fee.
78. A long flexible steel coil for dislodging stoppages in curved pipes.
79. Satisfy (thirst).
81. Small jar.
82. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
84. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
85. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
86. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
90. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
92. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
94. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
96. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.