1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. Hold back to a later time.
9. An informal term for a father.
13. A state of southwestern India.
16. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
17. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
18. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
19. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
20. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
21. The act of consuming food.
23. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
25. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
27. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
28. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
29. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
31. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
32. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
33. Furnished with or made of wood or timbers.
37. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
39. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
42. The sixth month of the civil year.
43. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
45. Step on it.
46. Suggestive of the supernatural.
47. A water wheel with buckets attached to the rim.
49. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
52. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
53. British poet (born in the United States) who won the Nobel prize for literature (1888-1965).
54. A drama set to music.
57. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
60. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
63. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
64. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
65. A member of western Finnish people formerly living in the Baltic province where Saint Petersburg was built.
66. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
67. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
69. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
71. Late time of life.
72. A man who courts a woman.
73. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
77. A particular environment or walk of life.
79. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
80. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
82. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
83. The agent to whom property involved in a bailment is delivered.
86. Having removed clothing.
92. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
93. A city in northern India.
95. A slender double-reed instrument.
98. The twelfth month of the civil year.
99. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
100. A Loloish language.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
102. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
103. River in eastern Asia.
104. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
105. A light touch or stroke.
106. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
1. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
2. Not only so, but.
3. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
5. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
6. A Scandinavian language (closely related to Icelandic) that is spoken on the Faroe Islands.
7. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
8. An investment trust that owns and manages a pool of commercial properties and mortgages and other real estate asssets.
9. Found around the Great Barrier Reef.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
12. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
13. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
14. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
15. Causing a dull and steady pain.
22. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
24. Protected by a deep wide ditch usually filled with water.
26. Curved rodlike motile bacterium.
30. The products of human creativity.
34. A person who worships idols.
35. Of or relating to the sea.
36. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
38. A stronghold into which people could go for shelter during a battle.
40. United States violinist (born in Austria) (1875-1962).
41. Hardy breed from Ayr Scotland.
44. Leaf fibers of the raffia palm tree.
48. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
50. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
51. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
55. The brightest star in Orion.
56. Mexican plant used especially for making pulque the source of the colorless Mexican liquor mescal.
58. An informal term for a father.
59. A genus of Platalea.
61. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
62. Plant bearing squash having globose to ovoid fruit with variously striped gray and green and white warty rinds.
68. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
69. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
70. In accordance with nature.
71. An investment trust that owns and manages a pool of commercial properties and mortgages and other real estate asssets.
74. A genus of Reduviidae.
75. The act of using.
76. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
78. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
81. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
84. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
85. Posing no difficulty.
87. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
88. A rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials.
89. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
90. A small cake leavened with yeast.
91. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
94. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
96. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
97. An informal term for a father.