1. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. Any of various edible mushrooms of the genus Morchella having a brownish spongelike cap.
9. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
13. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
16. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
17. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
18. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
19. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Wandering freely.
23. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
25. Cast again.
27. United States pathologist who discovered viruses that cause tumors (1879-1970).
28. Present reasons and arguments.
29. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
30. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
32. Of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch.
36. In bed.
38. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
41. Rounded like an egg.
42. Long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron.
45. (Greek mythology) King of Thebes who was unwittingly killed by his son Oedipus.
46. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Any compound containing the group -C=NOH.
50. A metal frame or container holding cartridges.
52. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
53. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
56. Cuban poet and revolutionary who fought for Cuban independence from Spain (1853-1895).
58. Again but in a new or different way.
59. (of e.g. celestial bodies) Above the horizon.
60. How long something has existed.
61. A student who studies excessively.
62. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
64. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
65. A sailing vessel with two masts.
67. Affectedly dainty or refined.
70. 16 ounces.
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
74. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
77. Lac purified by heating and filtering.
81. Speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way.
83. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
84. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
85. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
89. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
90. Usually good-naturedly mischievous.
93. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
94. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
95. Type genus of the Glareolidae.
97. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
98. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
99. Troubled persistently especially with petty annoyances.
100. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
1. The sixth month of the civil year.
2. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
3. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
4. Shrub bearing round-fruited kumquats.
5. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
6. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
7. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
8. (Scotland) A landowner.
9. Capable of being supported by argument.
10. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
11. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
12. Water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere v 1.
13. Large American feline resembling a lion.
14. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
15. Consisting of or made up of bone.
22. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
24. (trademark) An antacid.
26. Live longer than.
31. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
33. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
34. A spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink.
35. Outermost layer of the pericarp of fruits as the skin of a peach or grape.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. Having a clean and distinct outline as if precisely cut along the edges.
40. Any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life.
43. Genus of tropical trees.
44. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
49. A loft for storing hay.
51. The capital and largest city of Zambia.
54. Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval.
55. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
57. Draw in by breathing.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
66. A very large pot that is used for boiling.
67. Shrub bearing round-fruited kumquats.
68. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
69. 1 species.
70. Capable of being supported by argument.
71. Astronaut who made the first United States' suborbital rocket-powered flight in 1961 (1923-1998).
72. Large American feline resembling a lion.
73. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
75. A Greek island in the southeast Aegean Sea 10 miles off the Turkish coast.
76. A white trivalent metallic element.
78. Treated with contempt.
79. Related on the mother's side.
80. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
82. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
86. An elaborate song for solo voice.
87. A caress with the lips.
88. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
91. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
92. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
96. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).