1. Absent without permission.
5. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
9. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
13. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
16. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
17. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
18. Using speech rather than writing.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. A Kachinic language.
21. Speak in a nasal voice.
23. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
24. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
25. The capital of Eritrea.
27. Sacred text of Zoroastrianism.
29. An electrically charged particle.
33. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
38. (nontechnical usage) A tiny piece of anything.
43. The habitation of wild animals.
45. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
46. A grant made by a law court.
48. A sweet liquid secretion that is attractive to pollinators.
50. A genus of Ploceidae.
52. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
53. A cloth for washing dishes.
55. Of silk fabric.
57. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
58. A short aria.
59. A nobleman (in various countries) of varying rank.
61. (informal) Of very poor quality.
62. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
64. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
65. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
67. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
71. A slight amount or degree of difference.
74. (of words) Formed in imitation of a natural sound.
78. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
84. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
87. Dearly loved.
88. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
89. Type genus of the Amiidae.
90. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
92. Gone by.
93. A primeval personification of air and breath.
94. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
95. Fallow deer.
96. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
2. Upright deciduous plant with crimson pods and seeds.
3. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
4. A narrow way or road.
5. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
6. A bow fixed transversely on a wooden stock grooved to direct the arrow (quarrel).
7. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
8. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
9. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
10. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
11. Someone who fights for a cause.
12. Being one more than ten.
13. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
14. Singing jazz.
15. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
22. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
26. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
28. A young eagle.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. An important dogsled race run annually on the Iditarod Trail.
32. Not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam.
34. A family of North American Indian languages spoken widely in the midwest by Caddo peoples.
35. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
36. Painter of the Florentine school.
37. A bitter yellow powder used to treat skin diseases.
39. Of or relating to or suggestive of dreams.
40. The sound of an alarm (usually a bell).
41. French revolutionary leader (born in Switzerland) who was a leader in overthrowing the Girondists and was stabbed to death in his bath by Charlotte Corday (1743-1793).
42. Annual or perennial herbs with large leaves that resemble the leaves of cabbages.
44. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
47. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
49. Showily imitative of art or artists.
51. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
54. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
56. Related on the mother's side.
60. Shaped like a dish.
63. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
64. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
66. A bachelor's degree in religion.
68. An honorary degree in science.
69. Lower in esteem.
70. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
72. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
73. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
75. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
76. An iconic mental representation.
77. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
79. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
80. Same in identity.
81. Taking place over public roads.
82. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
85. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
86. Lacking in light.
87. Half the width of an em.
91. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.