1. Rate of revolution of a motor.
4. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
9. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
13. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. Very large white gannet with black wing tips.
18. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
19. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
20. A fraudulent business scheme.
22. The biological process whereby genetic factors are transmitted from one generation to the next.
25. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
26. Enthusiastic approval.
27. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
32. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
35. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
37. Supported and operated by the government of a state.
41. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
42. Spherical gram-positive parasitic bacteria that tend to form irregular colonies.
44. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
45. A flat cake of thin batter fried on both sides on a griddle.
47. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
49. Swedish soprano who toured the United States under the management of P. T. Barnum (1820-1887).
50. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
51. With rapid movements.
55. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
56. A periodic paperback publication.
60. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
62. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
63. A card game for 2 players.
64. A quantity of no importance.
65. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
66. A mortician who treats corpses with preservatives.
68. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. A sails-shaped constellation in the southern hemisphere near Carina.
74. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
75. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
76. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
77. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
79. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
89. Of or relating to or characteristic of Tibet or its people or their language.
92. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
93. (informal) Of the highest quality.
94. Cold-water fish caught in Lake Superior and northward.
96. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
97. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
98. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
99. A cage (usually made of wood and wire mesh) for small animals.
100. Type genus of the Amiidae.
101. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
4. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
5. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
6. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
7. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
8. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
9. The second great battle of the American Civil War (1862).
10. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
11. A battle in World War II.
12. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
13. A state in the western United States.
14. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
15. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
21. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
23. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
24. Shelf that projects from wall above fireplace.
28. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
29. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
31. The residue that remains when something is burned.
33. A resident of Alabama.
34. Having deserted a cause or principle.
36. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
38. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
39. Resided in.
40. The inner germ layer that develops into the lining of the digestive and respiratory systems.
43. Attack with teargas.
46. Before noon.
48. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
52. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
53. Gone by.
54. Of or like a cecum.
57. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
58. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
59. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
61. Characteristic of maturity.
67. A unit of potential equal to one thousandth of a volt.
69. Preliminary drawing for later elaboration.
70. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
71. A public promotion of some product or service.
72. A small cake leavened with yeast.
78. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
79. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
80. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
81. In bed.
82. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
83. In or of the present month.
84. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
85. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
86. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
87. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
88. A bluish shade of green.
90. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
91. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
95. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.