1. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
4. Jordan's port.
9. (British slang) Cafe.
13. God of the earth.
16. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
17. A branch of the Indo-Iranian family of languages.
18. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
19. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
20. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
22. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
23. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
25. A fraudulent business scheme.
26. Coming into existence.
29. Offering fun and gaiety.
30. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
31. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
33. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
38. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
40. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
43. Costing 10 dollars.
47. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
48. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
50. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
52. An affirmative.
54. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
55. The products of human creativity.
58. Former measure of the US economy.
60. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
61. Childcare during the day while parents work.
63. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
66. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
67. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
70. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
72. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
74. Temporary living quarters.
76. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
77. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
78. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
80. A member of the Wakashan people living on Vancouver Island and in the Cape Flattery region of northwestern Washington.
84. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
86. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
89. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
90. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
92. Completely out of control.
94. A small cake leavened with yeast.
95. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
96. Performance of moral or religious acts.
98. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
100. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
101. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
102. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
103. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
104. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Offensively bold.
2. A member of the Siouan people of the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. Stalk of a moss capsule.
4. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
5. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
6. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
7. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
8. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
9. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
10. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
11. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
12. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
13. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
14. Praise, glorify, or honor.
15. Something to which a mountain climber's rope can be secured v 1.
21. Thrust or throw into.
24. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
27. In a sullen manner.
28. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
32. An associate degree in nursing.
34. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. Marked by smartness in dress and manners.
36. A town in north central Oklahoma.
37. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
39. The title of the ancient Egyptian kings.
41. Make less active or intense.
42. The father of your father or mother.
44. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
45. United States suffragist in Wyoming (1814-1902).
46. Render capable or able for some task.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
53. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
56. A flexible container with a single opening.
57. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
59. An informal term for a father.
62. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
64. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
65. Become imbued.
68. An island in Antigua and Barbuda.
69. Highly excited.
71. A port city in southwestern Iran.
73. (often used in combination) Having hair as specified.
75. Not out.
79. The post at the top or bottom of a flight of stairs.
80. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
81. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
85. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
87. In or of the present month.
88. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
91. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
92. A tight-fitting headdress.
93. Noisy talk.
97. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
99. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.