1. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
4. Especially of a ship's lines etc.
9. A cry of sorrow and grief.
13. A decree that prohibits something.
16. An accountant certified by the state.
17. Minute aquatic herbs floating on or below the water surface of still water consisting of a leaflike frond or plant body and single root.
18. A violent throw.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
21. A distinguishing feature of one's personal nature.
22. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
23. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
24. (informal) Exceptionally good.
26. (botany) Capable of fertilizing female organs.
28. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
29. Away from the mouth or oral region.
31. Informal terms for a mother.
37. A bachelor's degree in religion.
38. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
44. A book of the New Testament.
45. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
48. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
49. Any orchid of the genus Aerides.
50. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
51. A primeval personification of air and breath.
53. Of the most contemptible kind.
54. The basic unit of money in Mozambique.
56. Any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as.
59. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
60. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
61. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
62. A sleeveless dress resembling an apron.
64. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
68. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
70. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
72. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
74. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
77. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
79. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. Make difficult to perceive by sight.
83. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
87. Type genus of the Anatidae.
90. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. Greenish-yellow pear.
94. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
95. God of fire.
96. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
97. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
98. At or constituting a border or edge.
99. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
100. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. God of death.
4. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
5. Wild and menacing.
6. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
7. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
8. Club consisting of a heavy stick (often bamboo) bound with iron.
9. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles.
10. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
11. A Dravidian language closely related to Tamil that is spoken in a hilly section of southwestern India.
12. An advanced law degree.
13. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
14. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
15. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
25. The basic unit of money in Paraguay.
27. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
30. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
32. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
33. United States composer (born in Italy) of operas (born in 1911).
34. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
35. Neuralgia along the sciatic nerve.
36. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
39. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
41. (of something seen or heard) Clearly defined.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
43. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
45. Lay out in parts according to a plan.
46. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
47. Shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception.
52. 1 species.
55. A boy or man.
57. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
58. The basic unit of money in Peru.
63. A former province of northwestern France on a peninsula between the English Channel and the Bay of Biscay.
65. Small bitter fruit of the marasca cherry tree from whose juice maraschino liqueur is made.
66. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
67. A city and port in northern Jutland.
68. Club consisting of a heavy stick (often bamboo) bound with iron.
69. Loss of the ability to swallow.
71. As of a conifer.
73. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
75. (of a musical instrument) Intermediate between alto and baritone or bass.
76. Lower in esteem.
78. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
79. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
82. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
83. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
84. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
85. Very dark black.
86. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
88. Liquid excretory product.
89. A boy or man.
91. A bachelor's degree in naval science.