1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. The skin that covers the top of the head.
9. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
13. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
17. Having a pair of equal and opposite charges.
18. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. Of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people.
22. Constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic.
24. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
25. A Loloish language.
26. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
27. A group of 3 goddesses of destiny.
29. An associate degree in nursing.
30. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
31. (informal) Someone whose style is out of fashion.
33. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
35. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
38. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
42. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
43. A Loloish language.
44. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
45. Of or like a cecum.
47. A master's degree in business.
48. Capital and largest city of Italy.
53. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
54. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
55. Half the width of an em.
56. Offensively malodorous.
57. A great rani.
62. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
63. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
64. Chief port of Yemen.
65. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
66. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
67. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
71. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
72. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
73. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
80. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
84. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
87. A city in western India just off the coast of the Arabian Sea.
89. (South African) A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers).
90. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
91. A carriage consisting of two wheels and calash top.
93. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
95. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
96. The general activity of selling.
97. Highly excited.
99. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
100. Founder of Christian Science in 1866 (1821-1910).
101. Taking place over public roads.
102. Offering fun and gaiety.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A major god.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. Used of the language of the deaf.
4. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
5. An informal conversation.
6. The quality of being alien.
7. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
8. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
9. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
10. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
11. Occurring at or dependent on a particular season.
12. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
13. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
14. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
15. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
21. A major school of Buddhism teaching personal salvation through one's own efforts.
23. The basic unit of money in Macao.
28. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
32. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
34. Capable of being isolated or disjoined.
36. Come into possession of.
37. Help as a benefactor.
39. A group of related languages spoken in a valley of southern Ethiopia.
40. Under a moral obligation to do something.
41. A Chadic language spoken in the Mandara mountains in Cameroon.
46. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
49. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
50. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
51. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
52. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
58. A port city in southwestern Croatia on the Adriatic.
59. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
60. A deep bow.
61. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
68. Dress like a dandy.
69. (used of metals) Debased by mixture with an inferior element.
70. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
74. The square of a body of any size of type.
75. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
76. An oral drug (trade name Baycol) to reduce blood cholesterol levels.
77. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
78. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
79. Lacking leadership.
81. Informal terms for a mother.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. Jordan's port.
85. Advanced in years.
86. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
88. (informal) Exceptionally good.
92. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
94. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
98. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.