1. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
5. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
9. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
13. The residue that remains when something is burned.
16. Inventory accounting in which the most recently acquired items are assumed to be the first sold.
17. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
18. God of fire.
19. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
20. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
21. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
23. A former province of northern France near the English Channel (between Picardy and Flanders).
25. Act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief.
27. Having a tone of a reed instrument.
28. A noisy riotous fight.
29. Covered with paving material.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
36. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
38. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
40. A pair of shoes with cleats on the soles.
44. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
46. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
48. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
51. Crowd or pack to capacity.
53. Old World woody vines.
57. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
58. Largest known toad species.
62. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
63. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
64. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
65. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
67. Pertaining to or located on or near the seacoast.
69. Soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired.
70. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
75. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
77. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
81. A rule made by a local authority to regulate its own affairs.
88. Look at with amorous intentions.
89. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
90. Jordan's port.
93. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
95. A joke that seems extremely funny.
96. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
97. Hungarian composer of light operas (1870-1948).
98. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
99. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
100. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
101. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
102. Resembling or similar.
103. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
1. One or more recordings issued together.
2. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
3. The second largest continent.
4. United States anthropologist (born in England) who popularized anthropology (1905- ).
5. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
6. Basic principles of the cosmos.
7. Produced by a manufacturing process.
8. Discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization, in psychoanalysis.
9. Posing no difficulty.
10. 1/10 gram.
11. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
12. Letters and packages that are transported by aircraft.
13. Eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
14. Someone who skis.
15. A minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC).
22. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
24. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
26. The capital and largest city of Japan.
30. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
32. A heavy precious metallic element.
33. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
35. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
37. Somewhat large.
39. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
41. Occurring or payable every year.
42. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
43. Not subject to change or variation especially in behavior.
45. A town in north central Wisconsin.
47. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
49. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
52. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
54. (astronomy) The reappearance of a celestial body after an eclipse.
55. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
56. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
59. A state in New England.
60. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
61. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
66. Narrow platform.
67. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
68. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
71. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
78. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
79. Type genus of the Elopidae.
80. Vacuum flask that holds liquid air or helium for scientific experiments.
82. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
83. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
84. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
85. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
86. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
87. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
88. The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service.
91. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
92. The cry made by sheep.
93. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
94. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.