1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A grant made by a law court.
9. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
13. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
18. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
19. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. Type genus of the Pristidae.
23. Grow by addition, as of capital.
25. Singing jazz.
27. The sterilization of an animal.
29. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
30. Take in solid food.
32. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
33. The audible part of a transmitted signal.
35. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
42. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
43. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
47. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
48. The sacred writings of the Christian religion.
49. A genus of Paridae.
50. Marked by good order and cleanliness in appearance or habits.
52. Dwell (archaic).
54. A small unit serving as the nucleus of a larger political movement.
55. A rapid bustling commotion.
57. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
59. Clean or orderly.
60. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
62. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
64. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
65. Heal or recover.
66. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
68. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
70. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
72. A public promotion of some product or service.
74. Noisy talk.
76. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
78. The mother of Jesus.
82. A genus of Indriidae.
86. A city in east central Texas.
88. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
90. Done or occurring in a brief period of time.
91. The residue that remains when something is burned.
94. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
96. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
97. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
98. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
99. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
100. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
101. A doctor's degree in education.
102. A person who is of equal standing with another in a group.
103. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
104. A word or expression used for some particular thing.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Of southern Europe.
5. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
6. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
7. Follower of Rastafarianism.
8. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
9. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
10. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
11. A river in central Brazil that flows generally northward (with many falls) to join the Tocantins River.
12. The last (12th) month of the year.
13. Of or concerning this.
14. Largest known toad species.
15. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
22. A strong emotion.
24. The leader of a clan or tribe.
26. Any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts.
28. 1 species.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
34. A doctor's degree in religion.
36. Sea catfishes.
37. Any period of seven consecutive days.
38. A constituent (proton or neutron) of an atomic nucleus.
39. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
40. Strip something of drapery.
41. Kit consisting of a complete outfit (clothing and accessories) for a new baby.
44. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
45. A local computer network for communication between computers.
46. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
51. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
53. Situated in a particular spot or position.
56. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
58. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
61. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
63. An associate degree in nursing.
67. A bar of sand.
68. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
69. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
70. Of or concerning this.
71. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
73. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
75. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
77. Being derived from.
78. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
79. Front consisting of the conical head of a missile or rocket that protects the payload from heat during its passage through the atmosphere.
80. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
81. Sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along on wheels and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs.
83. With rapid movements.
84. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
85. A manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language.
87. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
89. Castrate, used with animals.
92. Former measure of the US economy.
93. Towards the side away from the wind.
95. A boy or man.