1. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
4. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
8. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
16. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
17. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
18. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
19. Adopted in order to deceive.
20. Speaking a Slavic language.
22. A syllabic script used in writing Sanskrit and Hindi.
24. Land tenure by agricultural service or payment of rent.
26. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
27. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
29. Music composed for dancing the pavane.
30. In the Roman calendar.
32. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
33. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
35. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
37. Not affected by a chemical substance (especially alcohol).
44. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
48. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
49. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
50. Rate of revolution of a motor.
52. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
56. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
57. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
59. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
61. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
63. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
64. Type genus of the Amiidae.
65. A plant fiber used for making rope.
67. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
70. United States cartoonist noted for his drawings of soldiers in battle (born in 1921).
72. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
73. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
74. The month following January and preceding March.
77. A person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually.
81. Collect and study plants.
85. Genus of evergreen trees or shrubs with white funnel-shaped flowers and milky sap.
87. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
88. A kind of polyester fabric.
90. A fragment of incombustible matter left after a wood or coal or charcoal fire.
91. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
92. Very dark black.
93. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
95. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
96. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
97. God of death.
98. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
99. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
1. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
2. Treated with oil.
3. A loud harsh or strident noise.
4. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
5. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
6. Erect leafless flower stalk growing directly from the ground as in a tulip.
7. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
8. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
9. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
10. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
11. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
12. Increase in extent or intensity.
13. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
14. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
15. Make amendments to.
21. Relating to or affecting the viscera.
23. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
25. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
28. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
31. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
36. Covered with frost.
38. Large genus of Australian evergreen shrubs or small trees with large daisylike flowers.
39. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
40. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
41. Chief port of Yemen.
42. North African gerbils.
43. A sultanate in northwestern Borneo.
45. Respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing.
46. A proteolytic enzyme obtained from the unripe papaya.
47. Ice cream served with a topping.
51. Of or relating to a meal.
55. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
58. A bachelor's degree in religion.
60. Southern European plant having spiny leaves and purple flowers cultivated for its edible leafstalks and roots.
62. Of time long past.
66. Important European leguminous forage plant with trifoliate leaves and blue-violet flowers grown widely as a pasture and hay crop.
67. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
69. Ctenophore having short tentacles.
70. Increase in extent or intensity.
71. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
72. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
75. Decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior.
76. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
78. Located below or beneath something else.
79. A strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles.
80. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
82. Be obedient to.
83. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
84. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
85. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
86. A fraudulent business scheme.
89. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
94. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.