1. The basic unit of money in Albania.
4. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
9. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
13. A vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
16. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
17. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
18. Offering fun and gaiety.
19. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
20. Superclass of eel-shaped chordates lacking jaws and pelvic fins.
22. Offensively malodorous.
24. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
25. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
26. Island in West Indies.
29. A federally chartered savings bank.
31. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
32. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
34. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
36. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
37. A hazy or indistinct representation.
38. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
39. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
41. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
43. New Zealand conifer.
47. Not imagined even in a dream.
50. A humorous anecdote or remark.
52. One of the 150 lyrical poems and prayers that comprise the Book of Psalms in the Old Testament.
53. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
54. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
56. A small lump or protuberance.
57. Used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed.
58. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
61. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
65. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
66. Arm again.
67. An immunosuppressive drug (trade name Imuran) used to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ.
68. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
69. Half the width of an em.
70. The basic unit of money in Peru.
72. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
73. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
74. An oral beta blocker (trade name Tenormin) used in treating hypertension and angina.
77. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
79. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
80. The excrement of sea birds.
82. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
84. American novelist noted for children's books (1832-1888).
87. A refrigerator for cooling liquids.
90. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
93. The cry made by sheep.
94. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
96. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
98. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
99. A general kind of something.
100. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
102. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
103. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
104. Start abruptly.
105. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
106. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
2. At or constituting a border or edge.
3. Fiber from an East Indian plant Hibiscus cannabinus.
4. Having only superficial plausibility.
5. Not fake or counterfeit.
6. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
7. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
8. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
9. Advanced in years.
10. The basic unit of money in Macao.
11. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
12. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
13. Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color n 1.
14. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
15. Type genus of the Triglidae.
21. (Babylonian) Father of the gods.
23. Rig used in drilling for oil or gas.
27. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
28. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
30. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
33. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
35. Something used to beautify.
40. Give an education to.
42. Steal goods.
44. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
45. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
46. Thrust or throw into.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. 4th President of the United States.
51. A former British gold coin worth 21 chillings.
55. (Welsh) A warrior god.
59. Any plant of the genus Eryngium.
60. The square of a body of any size of type.
62. Before noon.
63. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
64. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
69. An overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety.
71. A rattling noise (often produced by rapid movement).
72. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
75. The amount of something (as whiskey or oil) lost in storage or transportation.
76. Jail in a local police station.
78. Covered with paving material.
79. A public promotion of some product or service.
81. (informal) Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman.
83. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
85. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
86. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
88. A kiln for drying hops.
89. An inhabitant of Lappland.
91. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
92. God of love and erotic desire.
95. (Babylonian) The sky god.
97. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
101. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.