1. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
4. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
9. A city in northern India.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
17. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
18. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
19. A bloody and prolonged operation in which American marines landed and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945).
20. How long something has existed.
21. United States writer (1914-1986).
23. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
25. A city in east central Texas.
27. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
29. A kiln for drying hops.
30. A state in the eastern United States.
32. God of the underworld.
33. A horse-drawn carriage having four wheels.
35. A contestant who loses the contest.
38. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
40. An unforeseen obstacle.
41. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
43. Any member of the peoples speaking a Turkic language.
44. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
48. A small wooded hollow.
49. Eliminate from the body.
51. A state in southeastern United States.
53. Of or being the lowest female voice.
54. A genus of evergreen climbers.
58. Of or relating to or caused by streptococci.
59. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
63. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
64. Used of a single unit or thing.
65. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
66. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
69. Type genus of the Amiidae.
72. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
74. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
75. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
77. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
79. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
81. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
82. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
83. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
87. Coming next after the ninth and just before the eleventh in position.
94. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
95. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
96. Amphibians that resemble lizards.
97. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
98. Tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers.
100. Having been read.
102. (British) Your grandmother.
103. (Greek mythology) God of love.
104. A blemish made by dirt.
105. A unit of length equal to 3 feet.
106. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
2. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A unit of pressure.
5. A low heavy horsecart without sides.
6. Be false to.
7. Cause to grow thin or weak.
8. An ancient city (widely regarded as the world's oldest) and present capital and largest city of Syria.
9. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
10. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
11. Spiritually reborn or converted.
12. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. Of a pale purple color.
14. Covered with water.
15. French philosopher remembered as the founder of positivism.
22. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
24. United States politician who proposed that individual territories be allowed to decide whether they would have slavery.
26. Lie upon.
28. A public building for gambling and entertainment.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
34. An awkward stupid person.
36. Work done in addition to regular working hours.
37. Sottish sailor who was put ashore on a deserted island off the coast of Chile for five years (providing the basis for Daniel Defoe's novel about Robinson Crusoe) (1676-1721).
39. Hormones (estrogen and progestin) are given to postmenopausal women.
42. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
45. Double star 15.7 light years from Earth.
46. A fixed number of lines of verse forming a unit of a poem.
47. Of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language.
50. United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990).
52. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
55. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
56. 16 ounces.
57. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. A son who has the same first name as his father.
62. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
67. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
68. Humorously vulgar.
70. Kauri pine.
71. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
73. The ability to form mental images of things or events.
74. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
76. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
78. (in India and Burma) A member of an armed gang of robbers.
80. A state in northwestern North America.
84. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
85. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
86. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
88. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
89. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
90. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
91. (used as a sentenced connector) Therefore or consequently.
92. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
93. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
99. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
101. A doctor's degree in religion.