1. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
4. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
9. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
13. A human limb.
16. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
17. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
18. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
19. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
20. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
21. The wife or widow of a czar.
23. Entangle or catch in in or as if in a mesh.
25. A bachelor's degree in literature.
27. A light fitful sleep.
29. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
30. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
32. (of twins) Derived from two separate fertilized ova.
35. A major waterfall in southern Africa.
37. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. Not based on fact.
42. (of winds) Coming from the sea toward the land.
44. Any of various chiefly fall-blooming herbs of the genus Aster with showy daisylike flowers.
46. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
47. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
48. The 4th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
50. A fleshy underground stem or root serving for reproductive and food storage.
51. English clergyman who (with John Henry Newman and Edward Pusey) founded the Oxford Movement (1792-1866).
53. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
54. A Hindu prince or king in India.
56. A standard or model or pattern regarded as typical.
57. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
60. Not done.
62. The sign language used in the United States.
63. A German city near Leipzig.
64. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
65. The month following February and preceding April.
66. Give over.
68. State in northeastern India.
71. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
72. Covered with paving material.
76. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
79. (British) Colloquial terms for an umbrella.
82. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
85. A resident of Alabama.
88. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
89. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
90. Microscopic unicellular marine or freshwater colonial alga having cell walls impregnated with silica.
91. Any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines.
92. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
95. Full of zest or vigor.
96. Advanced in years.
97. Impregnate with resin to give a special flavor to, as of some Greek wines.
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
1. An indistinct shapeless form.
2. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
3. An attribute that fits a person for something.
4. Hardy breed of cattle resulting from crossing domestic cattle with the American buffalo.
5. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
6. Taking place over public roads.
7. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
8. Cicada killers.
9. An accountant certified by the state.
10. Being one more than one.
11. Indicating the most important performer or role.
12. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
13. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
14. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
15. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
22. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
24. Not growing or changing.
26. A small foothold used in climbing.
28. A cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas.
31. Not easy.
33. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir.
34. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
36. Beneath the surface of the sea.
39. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
40. Continuing forever or indefinitely.
41. 1 species.
43. Imperial moths.
45. A natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth.
49. United States prizefighter who was world heavyweight campion for 12 years (1914-1981).
52. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
55. A variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game.
58. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
59. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
61. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
67. A green transparent form of beryl.
68. Hardy breed of cattle resulting from crossing domestic cattle with the American buffalo.
69. A drug (trade name Tagamet) used to treat peptic ulcers by decreasing the secretion of stomach acid.
70. One of the three Furies.
71. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
73. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
74. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
75. A motley assortment of things.
77. A song that was formerly popular.
78. Having a smooth, gleaming surface.
80. The month following February and preceding April.
81. Colonial siphonophore of up to 130 ft long.
83. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
84. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
86. Affected manners intended to impress others.
87. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
93. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
94. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.