1. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
5. Having little physical or spiritual strength.
9. Fast-growing herbaceous evergreen tree of South America having a broad trunk with high water content and dark green oval leaves.
13. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
16. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
17. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
18. A large oven for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks.
19. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
20. Abnormal position of a part or organ (especially at the time of birth).
21. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
22. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
24. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
26. Genus of tropical American shrubby trees and woody climbers having slender branches with broad flat leaves and large panicles of flowers.
28. American and Asiatic trees having edible one-seeded fruit.
31. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
32. A sheath for a sword or dagger or bayonet.
35. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
36. Necessary for relief or supply.
39. A port in northern Belgium on the Scheldt river.
43. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
48. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
54. Little known Kamarupan languages.
56. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
58. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
59. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
60. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
63. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
65. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
66. Of or relating to or measured in ohms.
68. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
69. Advanced in years.
71. Tag the base runner to get him out.
73. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
74. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
75. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
78. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
80. A bottomless gulf or pit.
82. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
84. (Bible) The archangel who was the messenger of God.
88. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
89. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
92. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
93. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
95. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
96. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
97. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
98. A light touch or stroke.
99. A machine or person that adds.
100. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
101. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
1. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
2. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
3. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
4. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
5. German biologist who was one of the founders of modern genetics.
6. A piece of furniture with open shelves for displaying small ornaments.
7. An associate degree in nursing.
8. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
9. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
10. Entangled or hindered as if e.g. in mire.
11. A hazy or indistinct representation.
12. Not consciously observing.
13. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
14. An inflammatory swelling or sore.
15. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
25. Produced by a manufacturing process.
27. Of or relating to Slavic languages.
29. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
30. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
33. Involving intelligence rather than emotions or instinct.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. A mountain in south central Alaska.
38. The form of theological rationalism that believes in God on the basis of reason without reference to revelation.
40. Of or relating to or consisting of enol.
41. Something (especially a game) that is played again.
42. Pertaining to or involving or having the nature of space.
44. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
45. The state of being unclothed and exposed (especially of a part of the body).
47. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
50. One thousand grams.
51. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
52. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
55. Garlic mayonnaise.
57. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
61. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
62. Palms of southern Mexico to northern South America.
64. Bar temporarily.
67. Cyst filled with liquid.
68. An associate degree in nursing.
70. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
72. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
76. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
77. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
78. Having vision, not blind n 1.
79. All the plant and animal life of a particular region.
80. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
81. A small cake leavened with yeast.
83. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
85. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
86. Not fake or counterfeit.
87. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
90. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
91. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
94. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.