1. A pass between mountain peaks.
4. Attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates.
9. Elegant and stylish.
13. A shape that sags.
16. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
17. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
18. A genus of Mustelidae.
19. Being ten more than one hundred thirty.
20. Either of two huge coniferous California trees that reach a height of 300 feet.
22. A native of ancient Troy.
24. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
25. A team of professional baseball players who play and travel together.
26. A family of birds coextensive with the order Rheiformes.
28. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
30. A resource.
32. Being ten more than eighty.
34. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
36. A quantity that is added.
38. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
42. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
43. An enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal.
44. Type genus of the Anatidae.
47. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
48. A woman's close-fitting foundation garment.
54. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
55. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
56. An informal term for a father.
57. 100 halers equal 1 koruna.
58. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
61. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
63. Give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations.
64. Of great mass.
65. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
67. (nautical) Of an anchor.
68. The act of drawing or hauling something.
71. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
72. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
74. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
75. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
77. The seventh and last day of the week.
79. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
81. A bluish shade of green.
85. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
88. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
90. A short light metallic sound.
92. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
94. Fiddler crabs.
95. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
96. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
97. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
98. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
99. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
100. An ancient region on the coast of western Asia Minor.
101. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
102. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
2. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
3. Evergreen tree of warm regions having fuzzy yellow olive-sized fruit with a large free stone.
4. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
5. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
6. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
7. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
8. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
9. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
10. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal).
11. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
12. A nation in northern North America.
13. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
14. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
15. Type genus of the Gliridae.
21. The state of existing and being localized in space.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. Praise, glorify, or honor.
29. Late time of life.
31. A doctor's degree in music.
33. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
35. Of or relating to or characteristic of Estonia or its people or language.
37. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
39. (zoology) Pertaining to alulae.
40. The branch of mechanics concerned with the forces that cause motions of bodies.
41. A port where merchandise can be imported and re-exported without paying import duties.
45. A genus of the cactus family with scarlet flowers.
46. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
49. A vowel whose quality or length is changed to indicate linguistic distinctions (such as sing sang sung song).
50. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
51. Type genus of the Upupidae.
52. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
53. Of or pertaining to tactics.
59. Join the military.
60. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
69. With fatal consequences or implications.
70. Dilatation or distension of a hollow organ.
71. A nation in northern North America.
73. Foul with waste matter.
74. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
76. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
78. Squash bugs.
80. A small cake leavened with yeast.
82. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
83. A Loloish language.
84. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
86. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
87. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
89. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
91. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
92. Being one more than one hundred.
93. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.