1. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
5. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
9. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
13. A rapid bustling commotion.
16. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
17. Type genus of the Anatidae.
18. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
19. An informal term for a father.
20. A river in western Asia.
21. Of or relating to or toward the cheek.
23. The face or front of a building.
25. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
27. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. The Teutonic god of thunder.
29. Brittle flat bread eaten at Passover.
32. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. An associate degree in nursing.
34. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
39. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
45. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
47. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
48. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
50. Person who does no work.
51. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
53. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
55. A swing used by circus acrobats.
58. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
60. Avatar of Vishnu.
61. Large-mouthed arctic whale.
62. Lower in esteem.
63. Remaining after all deductions.
64. On or toward the lee.
67. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
70. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
72. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
76. Unknown god.
79. A small cake leavened with yeast.
82. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
88. In truth (often tends to intensify).
89. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
90. A person who makes use of a thing.
91. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
93. Toward the mouth or oral region.
94. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
95. (archaic) A fitting reward.
96. Fallow deer.
97. A quantity of no importance.
1. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
2. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
3. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
4. A festival featuring African-American culture.
5. Tag the base runner to get him out.
6. (Babylonian) The sky god.
7. Genus of American of east Asian perennial herbs with yellow to orange or red flower rays.
8. Travel up, "We ascended the mountain".
9. Big-eyed scad.
10. An informal term for a father.
11. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
13. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
14. An informal term for a father.
15. A European river.
22. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
24. An enclosed passageway.
26. An electrically charged particle.
30. Broken into sharp pieces.
31. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
35. (informal) Of the highest quality.
36. An elaborate song for solo voice.
37. Cooked in steam.
38. Having hair on the cheeks and chin.
40. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. French novelist.
43. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
44. Of or relating to a creed.
46. A republic in southeastern Europe on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
49. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
52. Jointed and nearly leafless desert shrub having reduced scalelike leaves and reddish fleshy seeds.
54. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
56. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
57. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
59. A line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage.
65. French philosopher and theologian.
66. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
67. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
68. A state in midwestern United States.
69. A position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality.
71. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
73. Web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks.
74. The fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped by the heart.
75. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
77. Causing fear or dread or terror.
78. A genus of Ploceidae.
80. In bed.
81. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
83. A public promotion of some product or service.
84. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
85. A three-tone Chadic language.
87. An enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal.
92. The square of a body of any size of type.