1. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
4. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
9. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
13. European cave-dwelling aquatic salamander with permanent external gills.
16. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
17. Find repugnant.
18. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
19. The sound made by a pigeon v 1.
20. Used of a single unit or thing.
21. Omnivorous mammal of Central and South America.
22. Lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner.
23. Nut of any of several trees of the genus Corylus.
24. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
26. Genus of low-growing mat-forming New Zealand plants.
28. The facility where wild animals are housed for exhibition.
30. Alligator-like reptile of Central and South America having a more heavily armored belly.
32. Go on board.
38. Flat crusty-bottomed onion roll.
40. Armor plate that protects the chest.
42. A fraudulent business scheme.
46. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
47. Insoluble pigments that account for the color of e.g. skin and scales and feathers.
49. An iconic mental representation.
50. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
51. Deliver (a speech, oration, or idea).
53. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
56. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
58. Usually large hard-shelled seed.
59. A Russian river.
61. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
62. The 4th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
64. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
65. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
68. An oil port in southern Iraq.
69. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
72. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
74. (informal) Of the highest quality.
77. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
81. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
86. Of or like a cecum.
88. Using speech rather than writing.
89. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
91. The basic unit of money in Sweden.
92. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
95. Not only so, but.
97. Your general store of remembered information.
98. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
99. A biased way of looking at or presenting something.
100. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
101. Two items of the same kind.
1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
2. God of fire.
3. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
4. A plant consisting of buildings with facilities for manufacturing.
5. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
6. A human female who does housework.
7. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
8. (music) A short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria.
9. (used colloquially) Having the relationship of friends or pals.
10. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
11. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
12. Inquire about.
13. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
14. The dried fibrous part of the fruit of a plant of the genus Luffa.
15. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
25. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
27. An unwholesome atmosphere.
29. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. French revolutionary who was prominent in the early days of the French Revolution (1749-1791).
34. East Indian tree that puts out aerial shoots that grow down into the soil forming additional trunks.
35. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
36. A succulent orange-sized tropical fruit with a thick rind.
37. European twining plant whose flowers are used chiefly to flavor malt liquors.
39. English monk and scholar (672-735).
41. Specified in advance.
43. A port and resort city on the French Riviera.
44. Agile long-legged rabbit-sized rodent of Central and South America and West Indies.
45. Mint plants.
48. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
52. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
55. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
57. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
60. Situated at an apex.
63. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
66. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
67. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
70. Washing out a hollow organ (especially the stomach) by flushing with water.
71. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
73. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
75. A light touch or stroke.
76. Colonial siphonophore of up to 130 ft long.
78. (archaic) Of persons.
79. Of or relating to the African people who speak one of the Bantoid languages or to their culture.
80. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
82. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
83. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
84. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
85. An appreciable consequence (especially a lessening).
87. A Loloish language.
90. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
93. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
94. Informal terms for a mother.
96. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.