1. On, to, or at the top.
5. Trade name for a drug containing an antihistamine and a decongestant.
13. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
17. Make anew.
18. Italian physicist noted for his work on gases.
19. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
20. Felt hat with a creased crown.
22. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
24. A fluid product of inflammation.
25. A special situation.
27. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
28. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
32. Of or relating to or containing barium.
35. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
40. Carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end.
41. An informal term for a father.
43. A Spanish title of respect for a man.
44. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
47. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
49. The Fate who spins the thread of life.
50. The sound made by a pigeon v 1.
52. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
54. Gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation.
56. United States abstract expressionist painter (1910-1962).
60. A town in central Belgium.
61. Candlewood of Mexico and southwestern California having tall columnar stems and bearing honey-scented creamy yellow flowers.
62. A genus of Accipitridae.
64. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
65. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
67. (British slang) Cafe.
70. A doctor's degree in religion.
71. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
74. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
76. Advanced in years.
77. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
78. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
81. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
83. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
86. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
89. A resource.
93. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
94. Of or relating to the kidneys.
95. Deeply moved.
97. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
98. Being one more than nine.
99. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
100. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
102. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
1. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
2. A three-tone Chadic language.
3. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
4. A person active in party politics.
5. The time during which someone's life continues.
6. Being one more than three.
7. Protected by a deep wide ditch usually filled with water.
8. An intellectual (who is bald?).
9. A trinket or piece of jewelry thought to be a protection against evil.
10. Chief port of Yemen.
11. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
12. (Australian and New Zealand) A disparaging term for English immigrants to Australia or New Zealand.
13. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
14. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
15. A small cake leavened with yeast.
16. By bad luck.
21. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
26. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
29. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
30. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
31. Of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb.
33. A stony meteorite consisting of silicate minerals.
34. French impressionist painter (1841-1919).
36. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
37. Indicator provided by the stationary arm whose shadow indicates the time on the sundial.
38. Converted totally or partly into ions.
39. Acknowledged as a supposition.
42. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
45. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
46. Obvious and dull.
48. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
51. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
53. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
55. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
57. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
58. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
59. An ostentatious display (of effort or extravagance etc.) v 1.
63. (informal) Of the highest quality.
66. Having a saddle on or being mounted on a saddled animal.
67. Being one more than three.
68. Used of a single unit or thing.
69. Bringing death.
72. A native of ancient Troy.
73. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
75. Small genus of delicate mossy bog plants having white or violet flowers.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
79. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
80. Jordan's port.
82. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
84. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
85. A branch of the Tai languages.
86. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
88. The emotion of hate.
90. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
91. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
92. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
96. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.