1. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
4. Cause to be embarrassed.
9. A quantity of no importance.
13. Young of any of various canines such as a dog or wolf.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. Type genus of the Caviidae.
18. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
19. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
20. A vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles.
21. A graphical recording of muscle activity.
23. Pertaining to or near the sun.
25. Moving quickly and lightly.
27. Not equal in amount.
29. Largest known toad species.
30. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
32. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
34. A parallelogram with four equal sides.
40. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
43. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
46. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
47. Cry plaintively.
50. God of the winds in ancient mythology.
51. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
52. A source of oil.
55. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
56. Cut off from a whole.
58. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
60. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
63. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
64. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
65. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
66. Make a vibrant noise, of grasshoppers or cicadas.
67. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
69. A Mid-Atlantic state.
70. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
71. Soft creamy white cheese.
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
75. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
78. A state in midwestern United States.
80. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
83. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
88. Prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules.
92. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
93. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
94. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
96. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
97. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
98. Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something.
99. Given or having a specified name.
100. A Loloish language.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
2. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
3. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
4. The highest level or degree attainable.
5. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
6. Admit openly and bluntly.
7. Used of the language of the deaf.
8. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
9. A city in south central Belgium situated on a promontory between the Meuse River and the Sambre River.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
12. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
13. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
14. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
15. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
22. Jordan's port.
24. The fine downy hair covering a human fetus.
26. The capital and largest city of Zambia.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
31. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
33. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
36. A city in southeastern Spain.
37. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
38. Having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something.
39. Take or catch as if in a snare or trap.
41. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
42. Smother or suppress.
44. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
48. Of questionable taste or morality.
49. A short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms.
53. Of or relating to or characteristic of Bahrain or its people or language.
54. Jordan's port.
57. Being one more than one hundred.
59. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
61. Rapid and indistinct speech.
62. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
68. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
72. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. The basic unit of money in Macao.
77. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
79. A grouping of a number of similar things.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
84. A hazy or indistinct representation.
85. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
86. Noisy talk.
87. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. (informal) Roused to anger.
91. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
95. A state in New England.