1. Gone by.
4. Depressing in character or appearance.
9. Money in the form of bills or coins.
13. An organization of United States war veterans.
16. A quantity of money.
17. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A strong emotion.
20. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
21. Of or relating to the ancient Latins or the Latin language.
22. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
23. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
24. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
26. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
28. Capital of the People's Republic of China in the Hebei province in northeastern China.
30. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
32. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
33. An accidental happening.
35. Any competition.
36. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
38. African antelope with ridged curved horns.
40. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
45. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
49. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
50. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
52. A city in western California on San Francisco Bay opposite San Francisco.
54. A humorous anecdote or remark.
55. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
57. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
58. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
59. Of southern Europe.
61. A master's degree in business.
62. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
64. (botany) Especially of leaves.
66. (prefix) Consisting of more than one.
68. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
70. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
71. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
74. A cap with no brim or bill.
75. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
76. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
78. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
80. A Mid-Atlantic state.
83. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
85. Very small European freshwater fish common in gravelly streams.
91. Inquire about.
94. The content of cognition.
95. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
97. A person forced to flee from home or country.
98. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
99. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
101. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
103. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
104. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
105. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
106. A fraudulent business scheme.
107. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. The ending of a series or sequence.
4. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
5. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
6. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
7. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
8. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
9. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. A vessel that carries passengers or freight v 1.
12. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
13. Widely distributed genus of annual or perennial and often climbing herbs.
14. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
15. Any shape that is triangular in cross section.
25. Take in, also metaphorically.
27. Affectedly trendy.
29. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
31. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
34. Antibiotic-resistant mycoplasma causing a kind of pneumonia in humans.
37. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
39. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. Correction by erasing.
42. A small contrasting part of something.
43. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
44. A deep bow.
46. A bridge partner who increases the partner's bid.
47. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
48. Flatter in an obsequious manner.
51. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
60. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
63. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
65. Having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude.
67. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
69. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
72. A figure of a person made of packed snow.
73. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
77. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
79. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
81. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
82. Joyful religious song celebrating the birth of Christ.
84. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
86. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
87. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
88. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
89. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
92. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
93. God of love and erotic desire.
96. The month following July and preceding September.
97. A public promotion of some product or service.
100. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
102. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.