1. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
4. Declare or acknowledge to be true.
9. An informal term for a father.
13. A healthy capacity for vigorous activity.
16. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
17. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
18. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
19. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
20. Make editorial changes (in a text).
22. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
24. Washing out a hollow organ (especially the stomach) by flushing with water.
26. The sixth month of the civil year.
27. Semi-parasitic herb with purple or white or pink flowers.
29. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
30. An autocracy governed by a monarch who usually inherits the authority.
32. A small constellation in the northern hemisphere between Cygnus and Aquila and crossed by the Milky Way.
33. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
34. Consistent with fact or reality.
35. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
38. Possessing sweep.
41. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
44. A public promotion of some product or service.
45. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. A set of data arranged in rows and columns.
47. Back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked.
51. An acronym for Emissions of Light and Very low frequency perturbations due to Electromagnetic pulse Sources.
53. An ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War.
54. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
57. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
58. Former name for the order Crocodylia.
62. City in central Iran.
65. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
68. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
69. An incorrect deal.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
74. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
77. A rapid bustling commotion.
78. A state in northwestern North America.
82. In some classifications considered a genus of subfamily Melinae.
84. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
87. A branch of the Tai languages.
88. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
89. To the degree or extent.
93. The sign language used in the United States.
95. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
97. A light touch or stroke.
98. Towards the side away from the wind.
99. (botany) Especially of leaves.
100. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An appearance of reflected light.
2. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
3. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. Cause to become detached or separated.
6. English writer (born in France) of novels and short stories (1874-1965).
7. (dentistry) A filling consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place.
8. Productive work (especially physical work done for wages).
9. Involving two dimensions.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. Affected with palsy or uncontrollable tremor.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. Included seven times in every 19 years.
14. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
15. (archaic) A fitting reward.
21. The sound of heavy treading or stomping.
23. A dicotyledonous genus of trees of the family Anacardiaceae having drupaceous fruit.
25. Resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
28. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
31. (British) A local tax on property (usually used in the plural).
36. A town in central Pennsylvania.
37. Belonging to some prior time.
39. A severe blow v 1.
40. The herpes virus that causes infectious mononucleosis.
42. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
43. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
48. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
49. A linear unit (1/6 inch) used in printing.
50. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
52. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
55. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
56. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
59. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
60. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
61. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
63. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
64. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
66. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
67. Remote in manner.
70. The wife of a sheik.
71. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
73. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
75. A mistake resulting from inattention.
76. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
79. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. Jordan's port.
83. Type genus of the Anatidae.
85. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
86. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
90. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
91. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
92. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
94. A Russian river.
96. An uproarious party.