1. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
4. Speaking a Slavic language.
8. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
12. The 2nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
16. (informal) Of the highest quality.
17. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
18. A formation of people or things one beside another.
19. Anise-flavored Greek liquor.
20. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
22. A small fragment.
24. Using speech rather than writing.
25. Type genus of the Rutaceae.
26. Being three more than fifty.
27. Dependent on chance.
29. Situated at an apex.
31. A railcar where passengers ride.
33. A gait in which steps and hops alternate.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. Acquire by preemption.
39. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
41. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
43. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
45. A rosid dicot genus that includes moon carrots.
46. Commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column.
48. A (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort.
51. (British) Your grandmother.
52. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
54. Any of several herbs of the genus Dipsacus native to the Old World having flower heads surrounded by spiny bracts.
55. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
57. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
58. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
60. The cry of a goose (or any sound resembling this) v 1.
62. Of or being the lowest female voice.
63. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Lodine).
65. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
66. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
67. Witty language used to convey insults or scorn.
68. The sign language used in the United States.
71. Yellowwood trees or shrubs.
73. A French marshal who distinguished himself in the War of the Austrian Succession (1696-1750).
75. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
77. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
78. Austrian neurologist who originated psychoanalysis (1856-1939).
80. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
84. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
86. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
88. Of or pertaining to the adrenal glands or their secretions.
91. Goddess of the heavens and married love.
93. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
94. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
95. Remove the surface of.
97. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
98. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
99. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
100. A seat for one person, with a support for the back.
101. English writer noted for his elaborate style (1554-1606).
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
103. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
1. United States film maker (1897-1991).
2. Diving ducks of North America having a bluish-gray bill.
3. One of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens.
4. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
5. City in northeast Pakistan.
6. A state in northwestern North America.
7. A distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas).
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. A stringed instrument of India.
10. Remove the clip from.
11. Engage in a rehearsal (of).
12. A slipper that is soft and wool (for babies).
13. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
14. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
15. Belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power.
21. A hen that has just laid an egg and emits a shrill squawk.
23. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
28. American novelist (1909-1955).
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
32. Pungent fleshy edible root.
36. (Greek mythology) The king of Sparta at the time of the Trojan War.
37. Relating to or occurring on the undersurface of the foot.
38. Webbing clothes moths.
40. Capital and largest city of Colombia.
42. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
44. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
47. A mechanism that can move automatically.
49. Type genus of the Percidae.
50. Toxin secreted by animals (by certain snakes and poisonous insects (e.g., spiders and scorpions)).
53. Away from the mouth or oral region.
56. A group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting).
59. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
61. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
64. The state of something that has been unused and neglected.
69. An employee who is a member of a staff of workers (especially a member of the United States President's White House staff).
70. (baseball) A hit that flies straight out from the batter.
72. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
73. A slipper that is soft and wool (for babies).
74. Tropical African herbs.
76. (anatomy) Of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart).
79. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
81. Feeling or showing anger.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
85. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
87. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
89. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
90. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
92. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
96. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.