1. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
4. A genus of Indriidae.
9. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
13. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. An accountant certified by the state.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Texas or its residents.
18. Very dark black.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. At the present or from now on.
22. A stiff chitinous seta or bristle especially of an annelid worm.
24. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
25. Having a slightly undulating margin.
28. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
29. New Guinea echidnas.
32. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
33. Fallow deer.
35. Bug of temperate regions that infests especially beds and feeds on human blood.
38. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
40. Any of various ornamental climbing plants of the genus Clematis usually having showy flowers.
43. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
44. An English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718).
47. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
48. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
49. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
51. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
52. The residence of the Catholic Pope in the Vatican City.
55. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
56. A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young.
60. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
61. Type genus of the Schizaeaceae cosmopolitan especially in tropics.
63. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
65. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
66. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
70. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
71. Gull family.
74. A steep descent of the water of a river.
76. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
77. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
78. Being nine more than ninety.
79. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
83. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
86. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
88. Advanced in years.
89. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
90. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
94. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
96. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
97. A particular environment or walk of life.
98. A painful sore with a hard pus-filled core.
100. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
101. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
102. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
103. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
104. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
105. A motorized wheeled vehicle used for camping or other recreational activities.
1. A long steep slope or cliff at the edge of a plateau or ridge.
2. Transient cessation of respiration.
3. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Daypro).
4. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
5. Italian operatic composer (1813-1901).
6. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
7. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
8. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
9. Arboreal civet of Asia having a long prehensile tail and shaggy black hair.
10. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
11. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
12. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
13. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
14. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
15. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
21. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
23. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
26. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
27. Produce a literary work.
30. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
31. A Mid-Atlantic state.
34. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
36. A republic in southeastern Europe.
37. The father of your father or mother.
39. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
41. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
42. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
45. (Babylonian) Father of the gods.
46. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
50. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
53. By bad luck.
54. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
57. An Italian-speaking region of southern Switzerland.
58. An informal term for a father.
59. Two items of the same kind.
62. Relating to or included in the zodiac.
64. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
67. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
68. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
69. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
72. An associate degree in nursing.
73. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
75. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
76. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
80. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
81. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
84. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
85. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
87. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
91. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
92. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
93. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
95. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
99. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.