1. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
4. Of or relating to the feet.
9. Something acquired without compensation.
13. A master's degree in library science.
16. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
17. United States pharmacologist (born in Germany) who was the first to show that acetylcholine is produced at the junction between a parasympathetic nerve and a muscle (1873-1961).
18. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
19. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
20. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
21. (used especially of glances) Directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy.
23. Coffee trees.
25. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
27. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
28. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
29. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
30. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
31. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
32. A master's degree in business.
34. A long pointed rod used as a weapon.
37. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
41. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
46. A piece of body armor for the trunk.
47. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
48. Bordered by a line of things.
49. By bad luck.
50. Jordan's port.
53. A simple seat without a back or arms.
54. In or of the month preceding the present one.
55. A small sphere.
58. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
59. Work that you are obliged to perform for moral or legal reasons.
61. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
62. Of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people.
64. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
65. A genus of Tettigoniidae.
67. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
70. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
72. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
79. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
82. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
85. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
86. Fallow deer.
90. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
91. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
95. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
96. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
97. Flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food v 1.
98. A town in north central Oklahoma.
99. A yearning for something or to do something.
1. A large number or amount.
2. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
3. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
4. Easily calmed or pacified.
5. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
6. British slang.
7. Look forward to the probably occurrence of.
8. 16th President of the United States.
9. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
10. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
11. The face or front of a building.
12. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
22. Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land.
24. (British) An old shabby movie theater.
26. The segment of the public that is easily influenced by mass media (chiefly British).
33. European shad.
35. United States Protestant theologian (1892-1971).
36. Of or like a cecum.
38. Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts.
39. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
40. Discriminate in selling or renting housing in certain areas of a neighborhood.
42. Make impure.
43. Idle or foolish and irrelevant talk.
44. A resident of Utah.
45. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. One of the 150 lyrical poems and prayers that comprise the Book of Psalms in the Old Testament.
57. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
60. A town in south central Washington.
63. God of wisdom or prophesy.
66. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
67. The face or front of a building.
69. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
71. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
73. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
74. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
75. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
76. Unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound.
77. cause to accept or become hardened to.
78. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
80. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
81. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
83. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
84. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
87. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
88. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
89. Black tropical American cuckoo.
92. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
94. A doctor's degree in religion.