1. A city in the European part of Russia.
4. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
8. (British) Informal term for the nose v 1.
12. A wound made by cutting.
16. A three-year law degree.
17. One who works hard at boring tasks.
18. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
19. Any competition.
20. Make loose or looser.
22. Small genus of Eurasian herbs.
24. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
25. Made less in size or amount or degree.
27. A liquid terpene with a lemon odor.
29. Oil palms.
32. A resource.
33. Informal terms for a mother.
35. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
36. An awkward stupid person.
39. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
43. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
48. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
49. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
50. Varying in form or shape.
51. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
52. (Old Testament) The wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
54. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
55. (Teutonic mythology) A companion or follower of Siegfried.
58. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
59. Chinese evergreen conifer discovered in 1955.
62. A person who delivers a speech or oration.
63. A unit of pressure.
65. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
66. Tall hat.
69. Wife of Ramachandra.
70. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
72. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
75. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
76. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
77. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
79. 100 tambala equal 1 Kwacha.
81. For fear that.
82. A simple type of jet engine.
83. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
85. Coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position.
87. Any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food.
89. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
93. A feeling of intense anger.
96. A Hindu prince or king in India.
98. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
99. By bad luck.
100. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
101. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
102. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
103. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
104. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
105. A small cake leavened with yeast.
106. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
1. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
2. A flat mass of ice (smaller than an ice field) floating at sea.
3. The address where a person lives.
4. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
5. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
6. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
7. 10 grams.
8. A pass between mountain peaks.
9. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
10. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
11. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
12. The father of your father or mother.
13. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
14. The act of scanning.
15. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
21. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
30. A Japanese shrub that resembles members of the genus Spiraea.
31. A shaped mass of baked bread.
34. An acid formed as an intermediate product of the metabolism of tyrosine and phenylalanine.
37. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
38. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
40. Act as a substitute for.
41. Small genus of tropical herbs and subshrubs of South Africa.
42. Someone who leaves one country to settle in another.
44. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. The eleventh month of the civil year.
46. Small genus of east African herbs.
47. Mottled curly-grained wood of Pterocarpus indicus.
53. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
56. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
57. French explorer who claimed Louisiana for France (1643-1687).
60. The bill in a restaurant.
61. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
64. An unaccompanied partsong for 2 or 3 voices.
67. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
68. Elder brother of Krishna.
71. A beloved person.
72. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
73. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
74. Formed or shaped like a bat's wing.
78. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
80. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
84. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
86. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
87. A Mid-Atlantic state.
88. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
90. A fit of shivering.
91. Avatar of Vishnu.
92. Indicating the most important performer or role.
94. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
95. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
97. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).