1. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
4. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
9. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
13. A byproduct of inflammation.
16. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
17. (Philippine) A dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish.
18. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
19. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
20. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
22. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
23. One of the 150 lyrical poems and prayers that comprise the Book of Psalms in the Old Testament.
26. Flat and uninspiring.
27. The leader of an Arab village or family.
29. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
30. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
33. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
34. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
38. A unit of weight used in some parts of Asia.
42. A person who eats human flesh.
45. The closing section of a musical composition.
46. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
48. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
49. A port city in southwestern Iran.
51. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
52. Having only superficial plausibility.
53. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
54. An oblique or slanting asymmetry.
57. Praise, glorify, or honor.
62. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
63. Of a pale purple color.
64. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
65. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
66. A city in northwestern Syria.
68. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
70. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
71. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
72. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
74. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
77. God of love and erotic desire.
79. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
81. A genus of Ploceidae.
85. Any of several large deciduous trees with rounded spreading crowns and smooth gray bark and small sweet edible triangular nuts enclosed in burs.
88. A full supply.
91. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
92. Having been read.
94. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
96. A three-tone Chadic language.
97. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
98. Offering fun and gaiety.
99. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
100. The upper angle between an axis and an offshoot such as a branch or leafstalk.
101. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
102. Using speech rather than writing.
103. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
104. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
1. Important food fish of the Nile and other rivers of Africa and Asia Minor.
2. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
3. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
4. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
5. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
6. A Chinese god worshipped in the form of an idol.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. A game played with young children.
9. A slick spokesperson who can turn any criticism to the advantage of their employer.
10. French composer (1892-1974).
11. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
12. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
13. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
14. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
15. A band of nerve fibers linking the medulla oblongata and the cerebellum with the midbrain.
21. A person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit.
24. A white or colorless vitreous insoluble solid (SiO2).
25. A meet at which riders and horses display a range of skills and aptitudes.
28. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
31. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
32. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. A tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area.
36. Chiefly tropical or xerophytic woody plants.
37. Tag the base runner to get him out.
39. Persistent in occurrence and unvarying in nature.
40. White grape grown in Europe and California.
41. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
43. Situated away from the axis of any body or part.
44. Owning or consisting of land or real estate.
47. Of or relating to or involving an area.
50. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
55. A green dye, often used to color cloth, which is obtained from the woad plant.
56. The compass point midway between west and southwest.
58. No longer active or practicing.
59. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
60. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
61. A city in northern India.
67. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
69. Of or relating to chaetae (setae or bristles).
70. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
73. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
75. Any of various units of capacity.
76. An accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages (especially of the embryo).
78. An award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event.
79. The short weak cry of a young bird.
80. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
82. In bed.
83. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
84. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
86. An informal conversation.
87. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
89. Thin and fit.
90. A university in Connecticut.
93. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
95. (informal) Of the highest quality.