1. The airforce of Great Britain.
4. A concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression).
9. A group of countries in special alliance.
13. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
16. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
17. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
18. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
19. A passage with access only at one end.
20. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
21. Get off an airplane.
23. The inner sole of a shoe or boot.
25. A primeval personification of air and breath.
27. A person who lacks good judgment.
29. (Assyrian) God of fire and light.
30. A long slender cigar.
32. Aromatic Eurasian perennial.
34. Considerate and solicitous care.
36. (British) A member of the military police.
39. A bachelor's degree in science.
41. An accountant certified by the state.
46. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
47. A state in the western United States.
49. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
51. A city in northwestern Syria.
52. (informal) Fortitude and determination.
54. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
56. In a prosy manner.
58. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
59. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
60. Covered with paving material.
63. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
64. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
65. Lying in the same plane.
67. The distance around a person's body.
70. A very wealthy or powerful businessman.
71. Issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.).
74. A blood disorder characterized by an increased concentration of hydrogen ions in the blood (which falls below 7 on the pH scale).
77. English architect (1746-1813).
80. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
86. Any plant of the genus Hoya having fleshy leaves and usually nectariferous flowers.
90. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
91. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
92. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
93. A small cake leavened with yeast.
94. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
95. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
96. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
97. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
98. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
1. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
2. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
3. Try to stir up public opinion.
4. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
5. Excessively fat.
6. One of the green parts that form the calyx of a flower.
7. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
8. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
9. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
10. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
12. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
13. A permanent council of the United Nations.
14. Large in quantity or volume.
15. Cheese containing a blue mold.
22. An abnormal new mass of tissue that serves no purpose.
24. A bright spot on the parhelic circle.
26. A city in southwestern Russia in a valley of the Caucasus Mountains.
28. A Mid-Atlantic state.
31. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
33. Having a taste like that of grapes.
35. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
37. Be earlier in time.
38. Two names for the suborder of typical songbirds.
40. An ester of glycerol and stearic acid.
42. A public promotion of some product or service.
43. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
44. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
45. Giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted.
48. United States painter born in Germany.
50. Select as an alternative.
53. A plumbing fixture (usually attached to the wall) used by men to urinate.
55. Inject with libidinal energy.
57. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
61. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
62. A member of the Manchu speaking people of Mongolian race of Manchuria.
66. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
68. Only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia of large spiny lizard-like diapsid reptiles of coastal islands off New Zealand.
69. German biologist and philosopher.
70. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
72. A bachelor's degree in religion.
73. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
75. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
76. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
78. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
79. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
81. Petty quarrel.
82. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
83. A Hindu prince or king in India.
84. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
85. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
87. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
88. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
89. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.