1. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
4. Colony of the United Kingdom located on a limestone promontory at the southern tip of Spain.
9. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. The month following February and preceding April.
17. A farewell remark.
18. God of death.
19. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
20. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
21. (Roman Catholic Church) The supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts.
24. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
26. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. Induce to have sex.
30. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
33. A boy or man.
36. An isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time.
40. Relating to or designed for or using the singing voice.
45. The state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed.
46. Divisible by two.
47. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
48. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
50. (printing) A short line at the end of the main strokes of a character.
52. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
54. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
55. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
56. A rapid bustling commotion.
58. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
61. A sailboat with a single mast set far forward.
64. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
65. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
66. Move away from a place into another direction.
68. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
70. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
71. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
72. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
73. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
76. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
79. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
82. A tributary of the Ohio River.
86. Little known Kamarupan languages.
88. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. (British) A simple board game in which players move counters according to the throw of dice.
92. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
94. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
95. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
96. With rapid movements.
98. Being three more than fifty.
99. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
100. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
101. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
102. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Not functioning properly.
2. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
3. Good at incubating eggs especially a fowl kept for that purpose.
4. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
5. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
6. Provided with artificial light.
7. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
8. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
9. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
10. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
11. Of or relating to the ancient Aramaic languages.
12. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. Fallow deer.
15. Two items of the same kind.
22. Mated sexually.
23. A selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitor commonly prescribed as an antidepressant (trade name Zoloft).
25. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
27. An authoritative rule of conduct or procedure.
32. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. The usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people.
37. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
38. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
39. Merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film).
41. (sports) With hand brought forward and down from above shoulder level.
42. A hard medicated paste made of lard or oil mixed with wax or resin.
43. An orange isomer of an unsaturated hydrocarbon found in many plants.
44. Muslim name for God.
49. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
51. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
53. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
57. An informal term for a father.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. Informal terms for money.
62. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
63. Indigo bush.
67. Marine bivalve that bores into rock or clay or wood by means of saw-like shells.
68. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
69. Any heathlike evergreen shrub of the genus Epacris grown for their showy and crowded spikes of small bell-shaped or tubular flowers.
74. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
75. Lower in esteem.
77. A master's degree in fine arts.
78. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
79. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
83. American novelist (1909-1955).
84. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
85. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
87. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
91. A light touch or stroke.
93. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
97. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.