1. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
5. Little known Kamarupan languages.
9. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
17. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
18. A town in Hawaii on the island of Hawaii.
19. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
20. Refer to another person for decision or judgment.
23. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
24. Of or relating to or characteristic of Bahrain or its people or language.
26. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
27. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
30. A chain of connected ideas or passages or objects so arranged that each member is closely related to the preceding and following members (especially a series of patristic comments elucidating Christian dogma).
32. The unlimited 3-dimensional expanse in which everything is located.
38. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. Interpret by lipreading.
41. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
44. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
47. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
49. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
51. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
52. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
53. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
54. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
56. Become less tense.
58. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
59. A republic in northwestern Africa on the Mediterranean Sea.
60. A state in New England.
61. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
63. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
64. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
69. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
70. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
72. Type genus of the family Ascaridae.
75. A bachelor's degree in theology.
77. Not only so, but.
81. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
82. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
85. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
88. Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside).
90. Tag the base runner to get him out.
91. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
92. Something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares.
93. Type genus of the Anatidae.
94. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
95. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
96. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
97. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
98. A local computer network for communication between computers.
1. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
2. American novelist (1909-1955).
3. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
4. A short introductory essay preceding the text of a book.
5. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
6. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
7. An endorsement.
8. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
10. A city of central China.
11. European shad.
12. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
13. Any of several cultivated sour cherry trees bearing pale red fruit with colorless juice.
14. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
15. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
21. The cry made by sheep.
22. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
25. Assign a new order to.
28. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
31. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
33. Widely distributed genus of herbs or shrubs with glandular compound leaves and spicate or racemose purple or white flowers.
34. Any oily organic compound insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents.
35. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
36. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
37. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
40. Parasitic on the digestive epithelium of vertebrates and higher invertebrates.
42. The capital and largest city of Greece.
43. The amount that many barrels might hold.
45. A pauper who lives by begging.
46. A small unit serving as the nucleus of a larger political movement.
48. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
50. Be fond of.
55. Affected manners intended to impress others.
57. Being ten more than eighty.
62. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
65. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
66. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
67. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
68. Situated in front of the anus.
69. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
71. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
73. A man who serves as a sailor.
74. The residue that remains when something is burned.
76. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
77. An associate degree in nursing.
78. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
79. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
80. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
83. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
84. Very dark black.
86. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary and stimulates growth of Graafian follicles in female mammals, and activates sperm-forming cells in male mammals.
87. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
89. The compass point midway between east and southeast.