1. A master's degree in fine arts.
4. Having or localized centrally at a focus.
9. Again but in a new or different way.
13. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
16. Any high mountain.
17. A hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses.
18. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
19. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
20. Cut off from a whole.
21. English economist who argued that the laws of supply and demand should operate in a free market (1772-1823).
23. An affix that is added at the end of the word.
25. A professional killer who uses a gun.
27. An electrically charged particle.
28. A short sleep (usually not in bed).
29. (botany) Relating to a plant of the family Araceae.
30. Peruvian shrub with small pink to lavender tubular flowers.
32. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
33. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
35. Befitting or characteristic of those who inclined to social exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people considered inferior.
39. Usually elongate cluster of flowers along the main stem in which the flowers at the base open first.
42. 30 to 300 megahertz.
44. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
45. A state in New England.
46. A mountain peak in the Andes in Peru (21,709 feet high).
48. A slender double-reed instrument.
51. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
53. A small quantity of liquid.
54. (sports) With hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level.
56. Late time of life.
57. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
59. Surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ.
60. A person who puts finishing edges on a garment.
62. Everything you own.
65. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
67. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
68. Be agitated.
69. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
72. (Greek mythology) God of love.
73. A small rounded gland-like structure.
75. A city in the European part of Russia.
78. The arch of the foot.
81. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
85. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
89. Someone who works with their hands.
92. A periodic paperback publication.
93. (informal) Of the highest quality.
94. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
96. A small cake leavened with yeast.
97. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
98. Remaining after all deductions.
99. A resort city in southern Ukraine on the Black Sea.
100. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
101. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
1. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
2. The inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room or hallway).
3. (British abbreviation) "he accepted it on appro".
4. A mixture of gases (mostly methane) that form in coal mines and become explosive when mixed with air.
5. Roman poet remembered for his elegiac verses on love (43 BC - AD 17).
6. A member of a North American Indian people living around the mouth of the Colorado river.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. Expressing deep personal emotion.
9. Any handsome young man.
10. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
11. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
12. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
13. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
14. City in northern Austria on the Danube.
15. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
22. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
24. An industrial region in the Ukraine.
26. Multiple collisions of vehicles.
31. March aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation.
34. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
36. Chief of the Vanir.
37. Saber-toothed tigers.
38. A cushion attached to the top of the back of an automobile's seat to prevent whiplash.
40. A cloud of solid or liquid particles in a gas.
41. A republic in the western Balkans in south-central Europe in the eastern Adriatic coastal area.
43. The part of the superior limb between the elbow and the wrist.
47. A son who has the same first name as his father.
49. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
50. The square of a body of any size of type.
52. A journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment.
55. A steep artificial slope in front of a fortification.
58. A New England state.
61. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
63. Trade name for an alloy used to make high-energy permanent magnets.
64. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
66. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
70. Having columns at one or both ends but not along the sides.
71. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
74. Tangled in knots or snarls.
76. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
77. Before noon.
79. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
80. Jordan's port.
82. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
83. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
84. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
86. An Asian river between China and Russia.
87. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
88. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
90. The cry made by sheep.
91. An informal term for a father.
95. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.