1. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
5. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
9. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
13. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
16. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
17. A support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling.
18. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
19. The sign language used in the United States.
20. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
21. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
22. The sister of your father or mother.
23. An informal term for a father.
24. (physics) Of or pertaining to a meson.
26. A region of southern Italy (forming the instep of the Italian `boot').
29. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
31. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
33. Unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech.
36. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
39. A genus of Mustelidae.
40. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
47. An ancient city on the Nile in Egypt.
51. The waging of armed conflict against an enemy.
54. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
55. Floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile).
56. A port city in southwestern Iran.
61. A shot or scene that is photographed again v 1.
62. An informal term for a father.
63. An intense and irresistible love for yourself and concern for your own needs.
64. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
65. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
68. A thin fragment or slice (especially of wood) that has been shaved from something.
69. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
72. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
73. An enclosed space.
75. A state in New England.
76. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
82. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
89. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
92. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
93. A Loloish language.
95. The capital of Western Samoa.
96. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
97. Noisy talk.
98. Not only so, but.
99. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
100. A capacity unit used for measuring fresh herring.
1. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
2. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
3. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
4. A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 60 minims or 3.5516 cubic centimeters.
5. The ratio of the distance traveled (in kilometers) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
6. Using speech rather than writing.
7. A group of island in eastern Indonesia between Celebes and New Guinea.
8. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
9. A choice or delicious dish.
10. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
11. Type genus of the Ranidae.
12. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
13. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
14. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
15. Of time long past.
25. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
27. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
28. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
30. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
32. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
34. French revolutionary who was prominent in the early days of the French Revolution (1749-1791).
35. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
37. Something causes misery or death.
38. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. A flexible container with a single opening.
42. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
43. Ground snakes.
44. Something that has been pruned off of a plant.
45. A case used to carry belongings when traveling.
48. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
49. (Greek mythology) Fire-breathing she-monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail.
50. A genus of Sylviidae.
52. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
53. Make uniform.
57. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
58. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
59. An oral poliovirus vaccine (containing live but weakened poliovirus) that is given to provide immunity to poliomyelitis.
60. Very large red gum tree.
66. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
67. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
70. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
71. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
72. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
74. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
77. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
78. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
79. A recognizable kind.
80. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
81. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
83. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
84. The sixth month of the civil year.
85. A small cake leavened with yeast.
86. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
88. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
90. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
91. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
92. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
94. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.