1. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
5. Providing food and services.
13. Produced by a manufacturing process.
17. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
18. Loss of hair (especially on the head) or wool or feathers.
19. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
20. Liquid food especially of meat or fish or vegetable stock often containing pieces of solid food.
21. A city in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
22. One of the two branches of the Finno-Ugric family of languages.
23. A large fleet.
25. Of little importance or influence or power.
27. Not in action or at work.
28. Not suitable for food.
29. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
31. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
32. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
34. Informal terms for a mother.
38. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
43. A tumor composed of immature undifferentiated cells.
46. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
48. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
50. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
51. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
52. Someone employed as an errand boy and luggage carrier around hotels.
54. Common black European thrush.
55. Agarics with pink spores but lacking both volva and annulus (includes some that are poisonous).
58. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
60. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
61. Something of sentimental value.
62. Be teeming, be abuzz.
63. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
64. A soiled or discolored appearance.
65. Lacking kindness.
68. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
69. A state in midwestern United States.
70. Found on a farm.
75. A field game played with a ball (especially baseball).
80. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
83. The basic unit of money in Zambia.
85. Station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods.
88. Someone who drives a taxi for a living.
90. Wear away.
92. Type genus of the Nepidae.
93. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
94. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
96. Goddess of fertility.
97. A branch of the Tai languages.
98. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
99. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
100. A French marshal who distinguished himself in the War of the Austrian Succession (1696-1750).
101. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A Nilotic language.
2. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc..
3. Foam or froth on the sea.
4. City in central Iran.
5. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
6. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
7. A professional killer who uses a gun.
8. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
9. Someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication.
10. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
11. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
12. Founder of Buddhism.
13. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
14. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
15. Made of fir or pine.
16. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
24. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
26. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
30. A path set aside for walking.
33. The region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis.
35. A small quantity of anything.
36. The animal order including amoebas.
37. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
39. African antelopes.
40. Type genus of the Noctuidae.
41. Having or reflecting superior quality or value.
42. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
44. No longer active or practicing.
45. A long difficult walk v 1.
47. Very dark black.
49. A long loincloth worn by Hindu men.
53. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
56. Rounded like an egg.
57. A Russian river.
59. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
66. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
67. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
71. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
72. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
73. An official or legal cancellation.
74. A telegram sent abroad.
76. Cricket frogs.
77. The sacred city of Lamaism.
78. Commonly used diuretic (trade name Lasix) used to treat hypertension and edema.
79. A faint constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere and containing part of the Large Magellanic Cloud.
80. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
81. A polite name for any woman.
82. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
84. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
86. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
87. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
89. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
91. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
95. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
96. An uproarious party.