1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Jordan's port.
9. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
13. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
16. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
17. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
18. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
19. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
20. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
21. Joined in matrimony.
22. Go beyond.
24. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
28. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
32. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
33. (archaic) Strict and severe.
36. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. (Greek mythology) God of love.
40. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
43. Robber flies.
48. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
49. A diuretic (trade name Osmitrol) used to promote the excretion of urine.
52. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
53. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
54. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
55. Large edible marine fish of northern coastal waters.
56. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
59. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
61. Water that has condensed on a cool surface overnight from water vapor in the air.
62. Casserole of eggplant and ground lamb with onion and tomatoes bound with white sauce and beaten eggs.
64. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
66. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
67. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
68. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
72. Having winglike extensions.
75. An associate degree in nursing.
76. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
77. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
79. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
82. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
85. Found along western Atlantic coast.
86. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
89. A loud harsh or strident noise.
92. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
94. Black tropical American cuckoo.
95. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
96. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
98. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
99. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
100. God of wealth and love.
101. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
102. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
103. A white trivalent metallic element.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Leafless East Indian vine.
4. A unit of pressure.
5. A small volcanic island in Indonesia between Java and Sumatra.
6. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
7. A grain of barley.
8. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
9. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. A wooden peg that is used to fasten timbers in shipbuilding.
12. The fourth of the seven canonical hours.
13. Slanderous defamation.
14. A particular environment or walk of life.
15. Become broader or wider or more extensive.
23. Italian painter (born in Greece) whose deep shadows and barren landscapes strongly influenced the surrealists (1888-1978).
25. Hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers.
27. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
29. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
30. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
31. Attack with teargas.
34. A wheeled vehicle with large wheels.
35. The capital and largest city of Dominica.
38. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
41. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
42. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
44. The process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid).
45. A native of ancient Troy.
46. All the weapons and equipment that a country has.
47. The basic unit of money in Equatorial Guinea.
50. Covered with paving material.
51. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
57. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
58. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
60. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
63. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
65. A town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River.
69. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
70. The cry made by sheep.
71. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
73. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
74. A government tax on imports or exports.
78. Owed as a debt.
79. Informal terms for a mother.
80. Wood of a sumac.
81. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
83. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
84. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
85. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
87. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
88. God of love and erotic desire.
90. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
91. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
93. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
97. Being one more than fifty.
98. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.