1. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
4. Jordan's port.
9. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
13. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
16. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
17. Big-eyed scad.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
22. Genus of North American and east Asian perennial herbs.
24. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
26. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
28. Informal terms for a mother.
30. Refuse to acknowledge.
34. Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
37. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
39. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
42. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
45. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
46. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
48. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
51. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
52. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
54. A group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
56. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
57. Tent that is an Eskimo summer dwelling.
59. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
60. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
61. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
63. Of or relating to or characteristic of Benin or its people.
64. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
67. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
69. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
72. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
73. Covered with or as if with a glossy and usually brightly colored coating.
76. A commercial city in northern Japan on western Hokkaido.
79. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
81. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
82. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
83. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
85. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
89. A plug used to close a hole in a barrel or flask.
90. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
93. Of or relating to apnea.
95. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
96. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
97. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
99. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
100. Having edges that are jagged from injury.
101. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
102. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
103. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
3. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
4. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
5. Range of what one can know or understand.
6. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
7. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
8. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
9. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
10. An associate degree in applied science.
11. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
12. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
13. A political leader (especially of Tammany Hall).
14. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
15. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
21. Woolly aphids.
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
25. On or toward the lee.
27. A city in northern India.
29. A proud stiff pompous gait.
31. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
32. The basic unit of money in Botswana.
33. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
35. The body of faculty and students of a college.
36. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
38. Thinking again about a choice previously made.
40. A weakly magnetic black mineral found in metamorphic and plutonic rocks.
41. Reflects weight of sound argument or evidence.
43. Any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits.
44. A simple water-soluble protein found in many animal tissues and liquids.
47. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
49. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
50. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
53. Situated at an apex.
55. A man who serves as a sailor.
58. Plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper.
62. Any activity that is easy to do.
65. 1 species.
66. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
68. Identification mark on the ear of a domestic animal.
69. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
70. The first event in a series.
71. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
74. Informal terms for a mother.
75. Very dark black.
77. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
78. Large long-armed ape of Borneo and Sumatra having arboreal habits.
79. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
80. A master's degree in fine arts.
84. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
86. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
87. A journey in a vehicle driven by someone else.
88. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
91. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
92. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
94. Seed of a pea plant.
98. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.