1. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
4. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
9. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
13. The sign language used in the United States.
16. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
17. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
18. A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Several gregarious moth larvae that spin webs over foliage on which they feed.
21. A rod used to ram the charge into a muzzle-loading firearm.
23. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
24. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
25. Informal terms for a mother.
27. Liquid excretory product.
28. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
31. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
32. A daughter of your brother or sister.
34. A unit of weight used in Asia.
37. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
40. Type and sole genus of the Clethraceae.
43. The square of a body of any size of type.
44. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
45. The sacred city of Lamaism.
47. That is to say.
48. Soft suede glove leather from goatskin.
53. The capital and largest city of South Korea.
54. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
56. In addition.
57. A bachelor's degree in library science.
58. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
60. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
62. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
63. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
66. Candlewood of Mexico and southwestern California having tall columnar stems and bearing honey-scented creamy yellow flowers.
68. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
69. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
71. Go "ding dong", like a bell.
72. Found along western Atlantic coast.
75. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
76. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
77. Being in a tense state.
78. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
81. Division of a usually pinnately divided leaf.
83. A member of a people of Turkic speech and Mongolian race inhabiting vast regions of central Siberia.
86. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
88. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
92. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
93. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
96. (Spanish) Saffron-flavored dish made of rice with shellfish and chicken.
98. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
99. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
100. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
102. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
103. A condition requiring relief.
104. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
105. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
106. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
1. Protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine.
2. Great merriment.
3. The wood of the sabicu which resembles mahogany.
4. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
5. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
6. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
7. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
8. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
9. A lake in northwestern Russia.
10. An island in the Mediterranean.
11. The capital and largest city of Japan.
12. Reason by deduction.
13. God of fire.
14. The act of scanning.
15. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
26. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
28. The light-sensitive membrane covering the back wall of the eyeball.
30. Any of various Old World herbs of the genus Anchusa having one-sided clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers.
33. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
35. The animal order including amoebas.
36. Made of fir or pine.
38. A bar of sand.
39. Cause to be more favorably inclined.
41. White grape grown in Europe and California.
42. Meteorology of the total extent of the atmosphere.
46. An enclosed space.
49. A band that fits around the neck and is usually folded over.
50. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
51. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
52. Predacious on other insects.
55. Of or related to aplite.
61. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
64. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
65. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
67. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
70. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
73. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
74. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
79. (chemistry) Relating to or containing the azido group N3.
80. Being or given to servile imitation.
82. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
84. Not in action or at work.
85. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
87. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
89. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
90. Make a plat of.
91. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
94. The month following August and preceding October.
95. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
97. Black tropical American cuckoo.
101. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.