1. A federally chartered savings bank.
4. The topmost one of two.
9. (computer science) A unit for measuring the execution speed of computers.
13. Characteristic of a mob.
16. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
17. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
20. With little or no preparation or forethought.
22. Lacking experience of life.
24. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
25. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
26. Roman statesman who became emperor of Rome after defeating Mark Antony at Actium (63 BC - AD 14).
29. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
31. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
33. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. English essayist (1775-1834).
36. Having no fever.
40. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
42. A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of.
46. An associate degree in nursing.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
48. Type genus of the Caricaceae.
50. Grow teeth.
53. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
55. A soiled or discolored appearance.
57. United States publisher of magazines (1898-1967).
59. Fabric made with yarn made from the silky hair of the Angora goat.
61. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
62. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
63. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
64. A postulated biochemical change (presumably in neural tissue) that represents a memory.
66. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
67. A state in New England.
69. Physical discomfort (as mild sickness or depression).
71. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
72. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
74. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
76. One thousandth of a second.
77. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
82. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
84. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
85. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
89. The month following July and preceding September.
90. Old or New World straight-billed game bird of the sandpiper family.
93. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
95. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
96. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
97. A member of western Finnish people formerly living in the Baltic province where Saint Petersburg was built.
98. (Christianity) The abode of Satan and the forces of evil.
99. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
100. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
101. Salty fluid secreted by sweat glands.
102. A small island.
103. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
2. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
3. Accord or comport with.
4. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
5. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
6. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
7. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
8. Happen or occur again.
9. A thick black tar intermediate between petroleum and asphalt.
10. An Eskimo hut.
11. A colorless poisonous gas that smells like new-mown hay.
12. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
13. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
14. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
15. Derive or receive pleasure from.
21. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
27. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
28. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. A port and fashionable resort city on southern Mexico's Pacific coast.
37. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
38. Sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers v 1.
39. Of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth.
41. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
43. A resident of Utah.
44. Something that is a source of danger.
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
49. A radioactive transuranic element.
51. (medicine) A grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus.
52. United States diplomat who was instrumental in opening Japan to foreign trade (1804-1878).
54. A small lobe or subdivision of a lobe.
56. A drug (trade name Tagamet) used to treat peptic ulcers by decreasing the secretion of stomach acid.
58. The expensive white fur of the ermine.
60. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
65. A state in New England.
68. Periodic shedding of the cuticle in arthropods or the outer skin in reptiles.
69. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
70. New World skinks.
71. A colorless poisonous gas that smells like new-mown hay.
73. Someone who takes more time than necessary.
75. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
78. Greek mythology.
79. Very attentive or observant.
80. A genus of Indriidae.
81. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
83. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
86. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
87. In bed.
88. Avatar of Vishnu.
91. The compass point that is midway between north and northwest.
92. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
94. Not in good physical or mental health.