1. A boy or man.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
13. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. Wood of a larch tree.
18. Relatively deep or strong.
19. (British) Your grandmother.
20. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
22. A large fleet.
24. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
25. A genus of Indriidae.
26. Of or relating to or characteristic of Afghanistan or its people.
29. A state in midwestern United States.
30. A deficiency of red blood cells.
31. A river in Germany.
35. Genus of low-growing mat-forming New Zealand plants.
38. A cordial disposition.
43. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
44. A deep prolonged loud noise.
49. Covered with blood.
50. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
51. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
52. A person who yields or surrenders.
54. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
56. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
59. Either extremity of something that has length.
60. Nymph who merged with Hermaphroditus to form one body.
63. A hypothetical continent that (according to plate tectonic theory) broke up later into North America and Europe and Asia.
65. An Eskimo hut.
66. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
68. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
69. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
70. Included seven times in every 19 years.
73. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
75. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
78. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
82. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
84. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
88. United States journalist with political ambitions (1811-1872).
91. The cry made by sheep.
92. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
93. Related on the mother's side.
95. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
96. A container.
97. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
98. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
99. A fastener for a door or lid.
100. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
101. Minor or subordinate.
1. An island of central Hawaii.
2. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
3. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
4. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
5. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
6. Flesh of any of various freshwater fishes of the families Centrarchidae of North America or Cyprinidae of Europe.
7. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
8. God of wealth and love.
9. Someone whose business is advertising.
10. (horseshoes) The throw of a horseshoe so as to lean against (but not encircle) the stake.
11. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
12. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. Move out of a curled position.
14. The general activity of selling.
15. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
21. An endowment for the singing of Masses.
23. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
27. Punished by the imposition of a penalty.
28. (anatomy) Of or relating to the fauces.
32. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.
33. Small genus of North American herbs having mostly basal leaves and slender racemes of delicate white flowers.
34. The brightest star in Cygnus.
36. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
37. A mining town in southern Wales.
39. A fee for mooring.
40. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
41. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
42. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
45. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
46. United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941).
47. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
48. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
53. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
55. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
57. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
58. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
61. A kiln with an inner chamber for firing things at a low temperature v 1.
62. Of or relating to or characterized by covalence.
64. Muslim name for God.
67. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
71. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
72. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
74. Indigo bush.
76. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
77. Collect or gather.
79. Taken or to be taken at random.
80. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
81. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
83. The number of opening per inch of a screen.
85. A French abbot.
86. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
87. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
89. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
90. Fleshy folds of tissue as those surrounding the mouth.
94. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.