1. An enclosed space.
4. (nautical) Of an anchor.
9. An informal term for a father.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
17. Mild cream-colored Dutch cheese shaped in balls.
18. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
19. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
20. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
21. (Greek mythology) The god of marriage.
22. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
23. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
24. English monk and scholar (672-735).
26. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
28. Greek mythology.
29. An associate degree in nursing.
31. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
33. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
34. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
38. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
40. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
42. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
45. An oil port in southern Iraq.
49. Characteristic of false pride.
52. Used of syllables.
53. Advanced in years.
54. Widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers.
56. Carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end.
57. The provincial capital of Veneto.
59. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
62. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
63. Enter uninvited.
64. A major European river carrying more traffic than any other river in the world.
66. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
67. A genus of Ploceidae.
69. Separate by dialysis.
74. Of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind.
76. The capital of Tajikistan.
79. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
80. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
84. (Assyrian) Chief god of the Assyrians.
85. Lasting through all time.
89. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
90. An unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision.
92. Set down according to a plan.
94. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
95. A city in northern India.
96. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
97. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
98. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
99. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
100. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
101. The general activity of selling.
102. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. Make reference to.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. An artifact designed to be played with.
6. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
7. The content of cognition.
8. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
9. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
12. A primeval personification of air and breath.
13. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
14. Filled with a great quantity.
15. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
25. A person who makes demands.
27. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
29. Requiring secret or mysterious knowledge.
30. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
32. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
35. A chemical agent for use in chemical reactions.
36. (psychology) Characterized by avoidance or withdrawal.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
41. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
43. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Hot or warm and humid.
47. Any of various straight muscles.
48. Be compatible or in accordance with.
50. (British) A paved surface on which cars can be made to skid so that drivers can practice controlling them.
51. A grant made by a law court.
55. A colorless volatile water-soluble liquid aldehyde used chiefly in manufacture of acetic acid and perfumes and drugs.
58. (Sumerian) Evil storm god represented as a black bird.
60. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
61. A state of agitated irritation.
65. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
68. Any member of a Siouan people speaking one of the Dhegiha languages.
69. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
70. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
71. Towards the shore from the water.
72. Of or in or relating to the nose.
73. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
75. A Greek unit of weight equal to one tenth of a gram.
76. An informal term for a father.
77. The act of using.
78. Obvious and dull.
79. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
81. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
82. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
83. Lower in esteem.
86. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
87. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
88. A British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters.
91. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
93. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.