1. Outer space as viewed from the earth.
4. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
8. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
12. (football) Of advancing the ball by throwing it.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
18. A shade of blue tinged with green.
19. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
20. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
22. Give a spanking to.
25. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
26. English monk and scholar (672-735).
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
28. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
30. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
31. Pertaining to or constituting a base or basis.
34. Before noon.
35. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. The time interval between the deposit of a check in a bank and its payment.
41. American dramatist (1928- ).
47. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
50. Located farthest to the rear.
52. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
54. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
55. (neuroscience) Of or relating to or resembling an axon.
56. A means of serving.
58. Gone by.
60. An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving.
61. From 40 million to 58 million years ago.
64. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
66. Ludicrously odd.
68. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
69. Relating to the ciliary body and associated structures of the eye.
71. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
73. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
75. Affectedly dainty or refined.
80. State in northeastern India.
84. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
85. United States space station.
89. A city in Tamil Nadu on the Bay of Bengal.
91. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
93. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
94. Used of physical heat.
95. A stupid foolish person.
97. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
99. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
100. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
101. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
102. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
1. A fencing sword with a v-shaped blade and a slightly curved handle.
2. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
3. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
4. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
5. A state in midwestern United States.
6. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
7. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
8. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
9. Short and fat.
10. Young of any of various canines such as a dog or wolf.
11. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
12. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
15. Excessive but superficial compliments given with affected charm.
21. Something that interests you because it is important or affects you.
23. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
24. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
29. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
32. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
33. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
36. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
38. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
40. A beta blocker (trade name Blocadren) administered after heart attacks.
42. A minimal unit (as a word or stem) in the lexicon of a language.
43. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
44. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
45. Lacking motor coordination.
46. Soft creamy white cheese.
48. A Spanish title of respect for a married woman.
49. Come out into view, as from concealment.
51. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
53. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
57. A garment that covers the head and face.
59. (used of the moon) More than half full.
62. Belonging to some prior time.
63. Common Indian weaverbird.
65. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
67. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
70. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
72. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
74. A nation in northern North America.
76. Upright deciduous plant with crimson pods and seeds.
77. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
78. A resin used in adhesives and paints.
79. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
81. East Indian silk cotton tree yielding fibers inferior to kapok.
82. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
83. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
86. A male sovereign.
87. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
88. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
90. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
92. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
96. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.