1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. Repeated too often.
9. Make keen or more acute.
13. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
18. Largest known toad species.
19. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
20. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
21. United States Protestant theologian (1892-1971).
23. A recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A sheet of metal or wood or glass or plastic.
28. United States baseball player (born 1925).
29. That is to say.
30. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
32. Being nine more than forty.
33. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
34. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
36. An athlete who plays basketball.
41. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. German iris having large white flowers with lavender-tinged falls and a fragrant rhizome.
43. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
49. Scottish philosopher of common sense who opposed the ideas of David Hume (1710-1796).
51. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
52. Exceptionally bad or displeasing.
53. A particular environment or walk of life.
55. (Irish) Goddess.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
59. Small genus of erect balsam-scented herbs.
62. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
63. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
65. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
67. The largest city and principal port of New Zealand.
69. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
71. The capital and largest city of Lithuania.
73. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
74. Food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked.
76. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
78. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
81. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
84. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
87. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
91. A notable achievement.
92. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
93. Small cold-water silvery fish.
95. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
97. A master's degree in business.
98. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
99. One of the 7 gods of happiness.
100. A three-tone Chadic language.
101. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
102. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
103. Squash bugs.
104. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
105. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
106. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
4. A typical star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system.
5. A journey for some purpose (usually including the return).
6. A stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top.
7. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
8. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
9. The waging of armed conflict against an enemy.
10. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
11. The 4th largest of Jupiter's satellites.
12. A city in southeastern South Korea.
13. Fiddler crabs.
14. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
15. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
22. (Old Testament) King of Judah who abolished idolatry (715-687 BC).
24. A framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air.
26. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
31. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
35. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
37. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
38. A contorted facial expression.
39. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
40. A mountain range in China.
44. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
45. Occurring or payable every year.
46. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
47. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
48. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
50. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
54. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
58. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
60. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
61. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
64. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
66. Reprehensible acquisitiveness.
68. Outer membrane covering an axon.
70. Any of various units of capacity.
72. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
75. Imperial moths.
76. Usually large hard-shelled seed.
77. A state in northwestern North America.
79. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
80. Lower in esteem.
82. Related on the mother's side.
83. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
85. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
86. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
88. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
89. Stalk of a moss capsule.
90. A genus of Mustelidae.
91. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
94. The second day of the week.
96. A rapid escape (as by criminals).