1. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
4. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. Edge tool used in shaving.
18. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
19. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
20. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
21. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
22. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
23. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
24. By bad luck.
26. (of soil) Soft and watery.
28. Blood-sucking African fly.
30. Of or belonging to an aecium.
32. An associate degree in applied science.
34. Half the width of an em.
35. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) From that fact or reason or as a result.
37. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
38. That which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency.
43. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
47. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
48. Aquatic South American rodent resembling a small beaver.
52. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
54. An elaborate song for solo voice.
55. A plumbing fixture (usually attached to the wall) used by men to urinate.
58. Military action involving the use of electromagnetic energy to determine or exploit or reduce or prevent hostile use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
59. A case for containing a set of articles.
60. A studio especially for an artist or designer.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. The Teutonic god of thunder.
66. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
68. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
71. Used by northerners of Confederate soldiers.
72. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
73. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
74. The second largest city in Tunisia.
76. The condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness.
81. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
85. A ribbon used as a decoration.
88. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
90. An informal term for a father.
91. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
92. Cruel or inhumane treatment.
95. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
97. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
98. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
99. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
100. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
101. Towards the side away from the wind.
102. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
103. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
104. (trademark) A type of inflatable air mattress.
105. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
106. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
1. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
4. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
5. A member of a monotheistic sect of Zoroastrian origin.
6. United States conductor (born in Japan in 1935).
7. A genus of the cactus family with scarlet flowers.
8. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
9. African mahogany trees.
10. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
11. Being precisely fitting and right.
12. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
13. An informal conversation.
14. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
15. Be foolish or senile due to old age.
25. Mark as different.
27. Especially one side of a leaf.
29. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
31. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
33. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
36. Extremely hungry.
39. An Asian river between China and Russia.
40. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
41. A particular branch of scientific knowledge.
42. The tenth month of the Moslem calendar.
44. Offering fun and gaiety.
46. Relating to the Andes and their inhabitants.
49. A small tasty bit of food.
50. A state in midwestern United States.
51. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
53. Type genus of the Gerreidae.
56. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
57. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
61. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
62. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
64. First in order of importance.
67. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
69. A bag filled with sand.
70. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
75. Foul with waste matter.
76. Perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements.
77. Squash bugs.
78. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
79. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
80. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
82. The vertical triangular wall between the sloping ends of gable roof.
83. Person who does no work.
84. Of or related to or derived from oats.
86. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
87. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
89. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
93. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
94. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
96. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.