1. Inquire about.
4. One or more recordings issued together.
9. A thrusting blow with a knife.
13. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
18. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. Containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
24. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
26. Walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet.
29. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
34. A salt used especially in baking powder.
40. Having help.
44. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
45. Type genus of the family Ascaridae.
47. Disposed to avoid notice.
48. An antineoplastic drug used to treat certain malignancies.
49. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
50. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
51. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
52. Smallest guenon monkey.
56. Channel into a new direction.
57. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
58. A person who delivers a speech or oration.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
62. An area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling.
64. Express the same message in different words.
65. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
67. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
69. Arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks.
70. Lower in esteem.
72. An informal term for a father.
73. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
75. An uproarious party.
76. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
77. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
85. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
88. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
89. Temporary cessation or suspension.
92. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
94. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
96. (informal) Fortitude and determination.
97. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
98. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
99. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
100. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
101. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. A large fleet.
5. Towards the side away from the wind.
6. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
7. A state in the western United States.
8. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
11. Be in accord.
12. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
13. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
14. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
15. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
25. A detachment used for security or reconnaissance.
27. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
28. A wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad.
30. An annually elected magistrate of the ancient Roman Republic.
33. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
35. A fatty deposit in the intima (inner lining) of an artery.
36. Line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a railway system.
37. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
38. Condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning.
39. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
41. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
42. Make famous for ever.
43. Headed or intending to head in a certain direction.
46. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
53. Without tonality.
54. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
55. Tag the base runner to get him out.
60. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
63. The middle of the day.
66. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
68. A city in east-central France on the Rhone River.
71. Russian anarchist.
72. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
74. A state in north central United States.
78. A Loloish language.
79. Anything that serves as an enticement.
80. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
81. A person with unusual powers of foresight.
82. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
83. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
84. (prefix) Outside or outer.
85. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
86. Armor plate that protects the chest.
87. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
90. The cry made by sheep.
91. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
93. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
95. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.