1. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
4. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
9. Not agitated.
13. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
16. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.
17. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
20. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
21. A person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
23. The capital and largest city of Myanmar.
25. The third month of the civil year.
27. A science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement.
29. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
30. Write upon.
32. An oleoresin used in varnishes and ointments.
35. An island northwest of Wales.
36. A large elongated exocrine gland located behind the stomach.
39. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
42. A member of the agricultural people living in the central Volga provinces of European Russia.
46. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
47. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
48. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
50. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
52. Adopted in order to deceive.
54. Memorization by repetition.
57. God of love and erotic desire.
58. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
59. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
60. A member of the Samoyedic people living on the Taimyr peninsula in Siberia.
62. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
65. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
66. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
68. An assertion of a right (as to money or property).
73. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
75. Any red eruption of the skin.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
80. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
81. City in central Iran.
83. A hormone secreted by the pancreas.
88. Someone who guards prisoners.
89. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
91. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
92. How long something has existed.
93. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
95. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
96. A notable achievement.
97. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
98. A person who makes use of a thing.
99. An association of criminals.
100. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
2. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
3. People having the same social or economic status.
4. A fatty deposit in the intima (inner lining) of an artery.
5. United States golfer (born in 1939).
6. (Irish) The sea personified.
7. A hard copal derived from an African tree.
8. Stalk of a moss capsule.
9. A waiter at a drive-in restaurant.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
12. A master's degree in business.
13. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
14. Highly excited.
15. A mound of fatty tissue covering the pubic area in women.
22. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
24. A midwestern state on the Great Plains.
26. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
28. Petty quarrel.
31. Found along western Atlantic coast.
33. Inability to name objects or to recognize written or spoken names of objects.
34. Water frozen in the solid state.
37. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
38. A mountain peak in south central Sri Lanka (7,360 feet high).
40. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
41. Of or relating to or attended by putrefaction.
43. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
44. An industrial city in northern Venezuela.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
51. Transient cessation of respiration.
53. United States painter noted for brilliant colors and bold brushwork (1859-1935).
55. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
56. God of fire.
61. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
63. A string of more than 3,000 islands east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean.
64. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
67. The brightest star in Ursa Minor.
68. (Irish) The sea personified.
69. Chinese ephedra yielding ephedrine.
70. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
71. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
72. The form of ratbite fever occurring in the Far East.
74. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
76. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
77. Plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson).
79. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
82. Slightly open.
84. Lacking excess flesh.
85. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
86. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
87. A quantity of no importance.
90. A member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times.
94. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.